The tension.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚
✧˚ · . Suegiku . · ˚✧
⋆·˚ ༘ *

3rd person ;

They had finished a mission not too long ago and everyone was already gone, only ones left were Jouno and Tecchou because they were going out to eat.  Jouno could feel Tecchou's heart beating faster as he got closer to him, a different vibe, maybe it wasn't because of the mission anymore? He was thinking to himself that Tecchou was just nervous about their mission but he couldn't wrap around his finger that Tecchou was nervous over such a simple mission. His thoughts were stopped as he could smell Tecchou right in front of him, his strong yet very soft colone was a melting point for Jouno but he obviously didn't show that. "Are you nervous about the mission?" Jouno asked.

Tecchou shook his head "No, this is simple." He grabbed Jouno's hand and put it on his chest so he could feel his heart instead or listening to it "You've been getting me nervous lately." Tecchou added. Jouno smirked a bit before pulling his hand away and walking away "We're partners in crime, we can't catch feelings or even have any type of relationship out of work Tecchou-san." He said as he leaned against the wall facing Tecchou. "They don't have to know. Nobody has to know but you and me. You're the only one that will know other than me and you know I'll keep my mouth shut." He walked closer to Jouno and grabbed him by the neck to pull him cloeser.

They were inches away from each other, they could feel each other's breaths hitting their lips and the warmth from their bodies making them hotter and hotter.

Jouno's POV ;

I could feel my body reacting to his hands around my neck and him being so close to me, I wanted this and more but to even think of kissing someone who drinks coffee with soy sauce disgusts me. But oh, how I loved how close he was to me, I could feel his hand squeezing my neck more and more and it was driving me crazy, I couldn't help myself but to bite my lip and let out the lowest moan which pissed me off, I know how much that satisfied him, I could feel him smile as he pulled me agaisnt him, I put my hands on his chest and let my body get guided by him.

Tecchou's POV ;

I know that this is what we both wanted, every time we would be close to each other and alone, I could feel our tension, the awkward silence that wasn't very awkward, it was full of words but it was all in our heads, full of moans and groans, full of heat and bites, hickeys here and there. I loved that tension but I wanna ruin the tension with real sounds and marks, with his nails in my back and mi teeth in his neck. "We're all alone in this office, you know?" I loved the feeling of his body against mine, his breath against my cheek as he held moans in, the way that I could feel him trying to swallow his saliva yet not being able to because of my hand, the way that he placed his hands on my chest and giving me full control of his body.

3rd person ;

Tecchou wrapped one hand around Jouno's waist and started rubbing him against himself as he pulled Jouno's face  right against him making their lips meet. Jouno couldn't hold back to the tension of doing so much yet nothing at the same time, he deeply kissed Tecchou and started taking Tecchou's cape off, his head feeling pressure from not being able to breath correctly and drool falling from his lips, he broke the kiss, he has never felt so voulnorable, he didn't like it but he wanted this, he wanted Tecchou. As his mind ran through a bunch of thoughts, Tecchou couldn't help but love the sight right in front of him, Jouno being red from barely having oxygen and his drool being all over his clothes, Tecchou felt drool on his hand and it drove him crazy, not because it was drool but because of the reason it is on his hand.