Breakfast.

༘♡ ⋆。˚
˚ · . Suegiku . · ˚
·˚ *

Jouno's POV ;

"Yeah?" He answered, I didn't wanna really do it this way but I have to do it in the most random and out of mind way or I won't do it at all. "I want something with you- Like not just fuck, I want to be with you" he grabbed my face and kissed me "Are you serious? Like you're not gonna drop me out of nowhere?" I chuckled and shook my head no "I'll try not to" he nodded and smiled.

What did I just get myself into.

The next day . .

I wake up to an empty bed, I get up and make my way to the kitchen "It's 12, you're up late," Tecchou said as I sat on the counter. "Yeah, I was rlly tired" I answered as I could hear him stirring up something "What are you making?" I asked genuinely terrified. "I'm making some coffee and some scrambled eggs," he answered "Oh ok" a couple minutes passed and he handed me my coffee.

I took a sip and almost immediately spit back in the mug "Oh my god that tastes horrible! Did you put fucking soy sauce in my coffee??" I asked as I gave it back to him, I knew he had this thing of mixing foods that were the same color but oh my god that was disgusting.

"I'm sorry- I made you eggs- With nothing- But eggs" he replied as he took the mug out of my hands and put a plate of scrambled eggs in my hands. It tasted fine but it had no spices at all "Leave the cooking to me, ok?" I stated, he nodded and replied "Ok, I'm sorry" "It's ok, thank you," I thanked him, this was too out of character but I felt bad. I Fuck him up enough.