Feelings.

༘♡ ⋆。˚
˚ · . Suegiku . · ˚
·˚ *

3rd person POV ;

Tecchou stated as he put his hands in Jouno's pants making Jouno let out a small moan. Tecchou slid his hand into Jouno's boxers and inserted 2 fingers in him as Jouno held onto Tecchou's jacket, pulling him closer "Tecchou.." Jouno let out small moans and groans and it was making Tecchou insane.

Tecchou's POV ;

I wanted him so badly but I couldn't just fuck him in the middle of a mission, we could go to the car but the team would notice. I kept fingering him since I already started and didn't wanna just stop now. I slipped my other hand in his pants but this time in the front as I started to jerk him off, he was already hard, I could feel his.. Cock twitching, I smiled and started kissing him as the kisses got interrupted by moans.

"Fuck.. Please Tecchou." Jouno moaned as I started jerking and fingering him faster, his moans were driving me crazy, the fact that I was getting those noises out of him. I felt him get against my leg trying to find friction. I lifted my leg a bit as I felt himself rubbing against my thigh, I took my hands out of his pants and let him rub himself. I heard him groan as he moved himself more "Don't stop, please, I was so close Tecchou-San" I smiled and just let him rub himself.

"You wanted some friction so I'll let you have it. You lost my hands because I love this view." I said as I stared at him, he looked so desperate and I loved it. He put his hand on my cock as he started rubbing his hand against it, the way he was doing it was making me go crazy. I felt my heart beat faster and faster, there were definitely feelings in this, at least from my part.