Want.

༘♡ ⋆。˚
˚ · . Suegiku . · ˚
·˚ *

Tecchou's POV ;

I know he doesn't mean those words but it's so hard to keep my hands off of him when he speaks like that "Please.." he basically whispered, I couldn't help but move him more as his nails broke into my skin and moans got louder, his hair was starting to get sweaty and drool was dripping from his mouth, I loved seeing him like this. A side nobody else sees but me.

Jouno's POV ;

I could feel his grip getting tighter around my waist and fuck did I love how his big hands could hold me, he grabbed me by the hair and pulled my head back, I could feel him looking at me and could hear his heart beating faster and so did mine "You still have a crush on me?" I could barely get those words out without moans in between, I smiled and bit my lip. "Of course I do, look at you now."

I started going faster and deeper driving us both insane, I could hear his whimpers and groans and that was making me want more from him, I wanted more of his sounds, I wanted to make him sound like this. I slid up barely able to even sit up, my body shaking like never before and my muscles giving up on me, I moved his head and started marking and biting his neck.

I wanted no one else on him, with him or even looking at him. I felt him push me down as he came inside me. I could feel my body give up, I laid on his chest as we both breathed heavily, I turned to him and bit my lip as he pulled me closer to him and kissed me.

I wanted him to be mine and only mine.