Talk?

༘♡ ⋆。˚
˚ · . Suegiku . · ˚
·˚ *

Jouno's POV ;

The tension was driving me crazy, his touch and the way his breath touched my neck and chest made me want to do so many things. I started taking his shirt off as he took my pants off, I needed him so badly but why was is so hard to admit? Even thinking it made me want to kill him.

He took his pants off and bent me over the meeting table, I couldn't wait too long without feeling so needy, he went in without any warning and I can't even lie, I enjoyed every second of it. He pinned my hands on my back as he told me the most toe curling things. "This is what you like? Getting fucked then dropped like a fucking whore." Yeah that's basically it. I felt his grip tighten, I was a mess drooling on the table and moaning uncontrollably, I could feel my legs shaking as he went deeper each time, he grabbed me by the hair and pulled my head back as if I wasn't enough of a mess, I arched my back even more as he stayed inside me slightly moving, he was hitting all the right places and it drove me so insane. I stabbed my nails into his hands and felt him marking my neck. I started whimpering as I wanted more, I needed more. "Please.." I didn't even finish my pleading before he went all the way out and back in repeatedly, my legs gave out and he let go of my hands, I put my hands on the table scratching the table and biting my lip in the process, this felt like heaven. He came inside me as he marked my back, he got off me and started getting dressed "Fuck that was amazing."

I couldn't agree more. I fell on the floor, my legs were shaking like a fucking vibrator. He came over and sat me on the table.

At Jouno's . .

He laid me on my bed and tucked me in, I wanted something with him but it's so embarrassing to ask or even say anything. Hurts my ego. "Tecchou, can we talk?"