This is wrong.

༘♡ ⋆。˚
˚ · . Suegiku . · ˚
·˚ *

The next day..

Tecchous POV ;

I had gotten up to make breakfast for him, I went to the room and he was already awake "Hey pretty face<3" I smiled and got in the bed with him to cuddle him but he pushed me away "What are you doing?" he asked. "I was just gonna cuddle you." I replied "No, I have to go anyways- This needs to stop happening. We're going to get fired." He said as he got up and started getting dressed. I could feel my heart shatter but who was I to say anything? He was right. "You're right, I'm sorry.." I said. "You better be. Maybe it's better if we stay away from each other for a while, this is actually kind of.." he took a minute to finish his sentence, I don't know what was going through his head but.. "This is disgusting." He said as he put his hat on and my heart shattered even more.

I felt a pain in my chest as those words left his mouth, my throat was in pain as I held back tears. "W.. What do you mean..?" I questioned "I hate this, I don't want to do this. Not with you." He answered almost mad. "That's not what it looked like last night! What the fuck was that then?!" He groaned as I covered my face. "You're a fucking liar." I said as I got up and walked away. All those times we did this and now he has a problem with it? NOW he finds it disgusting? Did he feel me? My feelings? I don't understand..

Jouno's POV ;

I heard his heart slow down as those words left my mouth, I felt bad but this needed to stop, I couldn't let this go on, this was wrong, in job sense, in friendship sense, we were doing this for fun, no feelings were there, at least not from my part.. I think.