Slut.

༘♡ ⋆。˚
˚ · . Suegiku . · ˚
·˚ *

Jouno's POV ;

He grabbed me by the neck and kissed me, I felt his soft lips against mine and I wasn't hating it, he grabbed me by the waist and pushed my hair our of my face "I love you," He said as he kissed me, I didn't want this kiss to end, both of our hearts were feelings like they were gonna explode. I heard a loud crash in the kitchen and woke up "What the fuck?" I sat up and it was all a dream, why was I dreaming about Tecchou? I broke things up and shouldn't be thinking od him anymore, it's over. What is wrong with me? I got up and went to the kitchen "What was that" I asked Tecchou, I heard his heart skip a beat. "Nothing- My spoon just fell, sorry." He was so dry now. Good. "Hmm." I sadi as I walked back to the meeting table. The office was empty, I had fallen asleep on the table and Tecchou was working on some papers.

"Do you need any help?" I asked "No, I'm fine, you can go home." He answered as he walked back to the table with his cup of coffe and soy sauce, gross. "Ok." I replied as I grabbed my hat. "Fuck.." I went to him, grabbed his face and planted a big fat kiss on his lips. I heard his heart speed up but the only thing that got up for me was.. Anyways. I sat on his lap and started kissing his neck all over the place. "I want you Tecchou, I'm sorry." I hated the fact that I needed to apologize but I was horny and he does it the best to be honest.

Tecchou's POV ;

Maybe he didn't mean all those stuff he said, maybe it was the heat of the moment. I held him by the waist and started taking his clothes off, my heart felt like it was gonna explode. "It's ok." I answered as I kissed him again, our lips connectting and locking as we both took each other's clothes off. I wanted him so badly. I bent him over the table and started absolutely destroying him. Was I taking my anger out on him? Perhaps. But I also felt so much connection to him, I liked this man, Iwanted something with him, more then just this. I locked muy hand in his hair and lifted his head as I went in and out of him. All I could hear were his loud moans that echoed around the office.

I arched his back even more as I started pulling his head back even more, I leaned down and kissed his neck "Never say those things again. Got it?" I stated as I started biting and marking his neck.

Jouno's POV ;

Fuck, that was hot. I nodded and let out more moans as he started going harder, I felt a warm liquid inside me as he let go of me and I laid on the bed like a toy. "Fuck.. When did you become this hot and aggressive?" I asked as I tried sitting up but my legs were shaking like crazy. "That's how you like it? Shit, you're a slut." he answered.