On a mission.

༘♡ ⋆。˚
˚ · . Suegiku . · ˚
·˚ *

3rd person POV ;

It has been a couple days since that incident, they can't look at each other without thinking of their naked steaming bodies against each others, they did say "We should do this more often" but after that night, things have been different. One seems to think that it was just a hook up, the other felt passion during the moment. There were so many feelings that now it just seems to be a mistake.

Jouno and Tecchou have a mission together, the tension is strong and neither of them can bring themselves to talk to each other but Tecchou can't take the tension anymore. "So.. It was nothing?" Tecchou asked "Yeah- Let's leave it at that." Jouno replied almost immediately. "Is it gonna happen again?" Tecchou questioned "Probably but no feelings can be in it. I know we said all that shit that night but we were horny and words come out without being processed." Jouno stated which made Tecchou feel hurt. "Yeah of course." Tecchou responded.

A couple minutes pass and the silence is driving both of them crazy. Jouno could hear Tecchou's heart beat speeding up. "What's on your mi-" Jouno got cut off by Tecchou's lips being pressed against his own. The tension grew stronger as they immediately started touching each other. Jouno put his hands on Tecchou's chest and Tecchou wrapped his arms around Jouno's waist and pulling him closer. He could feel his heart beat going faster the closer Jouno got to him. He could feel his bodies reaction to Jouno being against him, body on body. Jouno broke the kiss and put his head on Tecchou's shoulder making Tecchou feel Jouno's warm breath on his neck "Fuck Jouno, you drive me insane." Tecchou stated as he put his hands in Jouno's pants making Jouno let out a small moan.