Insane.

༘♡ ⋆。˚
˚ · . Suegiku . · ˚
·˚ *

Tecchou's POV ;

I knew it was gonna be like this but I thought I could enjoy it for a little longer then just a couple hours.. I didn't know what to respond, did I do something for him to immediately say that? "I know." I replied, what else was I supposed to say? He always did this, I should've seen it coming already. "Just- Forget about the date- Forget about everything- I thought shit had changed but it was probably just a way to get me in bed again or something, I don't even know what to think anymore." I said as I walked back "Let's go eat."

"I'm not hungry." I walked back into the office feeling kind of silly and goofy like what was I even thinking. He would never actually want something with me.

Jouno's POV ;

I knew I had hurt him but he was so dramatic sometimes. I went home with him in my head, I couldn't get him out of my thoughts.

Evening . .

I got back to work after lunch to see Tecchou basically ignoring and hiding from me, I wasn't gonna go beg for his attention but it did bother me. I know what I did was wrong but it wasn't so he did me like that either. I'm confused in my own feelings and I wish he could understand that but if he doesn't, I won't force to him to understand.

Tecchou's POV ;

I wish he could just say a hi to me so I can give in and talk to him but he's so fucking petty that I know he'll just ignore me back. "What the fuck is up with ya'll today? You were so lovey dovey in the morning, what happened?" Teruko asked, Jouno didn't even flinch at the question yet I felt like my heart was gonna explode "Nothing, we're just tired." He responded, I looked at him but he obviously can't look back at me (IM SORRY IM SORRY)

"Ok, if you say so- Are you guys closing up? Fukuchi and and Tachihara already left." She continued "Yeah I got it." I stated as I went to close the door behind her. "What the fuck is your problem?" I asked as soon as I locked the door "What's yours? You get so offended and hurt by the slightest shit even tho you know me and how I am." He answered, it was true but I couldn't control that. "Well maybe it's because I'm so madly in love with you- Like are you actually that fucking stupid? I know you aren't you just like acting like it. I'm so done with this." I threw back at him.

e sighed and grabbed my face "Do me the fucking favor of never disrespecting me again." He stated as he slammed me against a wall, I could feel we were both raging but I could also feel a very strong sexual tension and who was I to say not to that? We both went in for a kiss after a couple of seconds immediately touching each other and groaning and moaning in a kiss.

There was no way this man didn't have slight feelings for me.