Return to Hogwarts

The next morning, you wake up in Sebastian's bed, he on the other hand is on the floor next to you. You sit up and rub your eyes, today is when term starts.

Did we actually kiss last night? you thought ..

Sebastian starts to wake up, cracking open his eyes.

"Goodmorning Y/N." he groans out.

"Goodmorning" you respond, while starting to get out of the bed. Sebastian sits up on the floor and looks you up and down, "Did you sleep okay?" he asks.

You nod and go towards the curtain that separates the living area from the beds. You pull down the curtain to change your clothes. Sebastian gets up off the ground and changes into his clothing as-well.

~~~

The two of you decide to fly to hogwarts later in the day, not speaking a word about what happened the night before. In a way you feel guilt, or maybe it's just from being awkward. Regardless you can't differentiate the feeling.

You arrive at Hogwarts, the sun setting behind the magnificent castle.

"Looks like we beat the train" Sebastian calls out while pointing at the Hogwarts express slowly pulling into the the station in Hogsmede. The two of you made your way down the the castle's grounds and entered through the large doors, The castle was so empty, yet so much chatter from all the paintings talking about the upcoming term. The both of you navigate to the great hall, finding your seats at your houses tables, waiting on the arrival of your peers.

In a instant the great hall flooded with students, Poppy comes running towards you, along with Natty, they both embrace you with a hug.

"How was your summer?" Natty asks after releasing you from the hug.

"It was.. uneventful." you say, almost in a joking manner. "A nice change of pace from last term" you smile.

"Well that's great to hear! Me and my mother spent the summer back home, It was very nice to see all my friends again" She smiled

Poppy chimes in, "I was able to show my Gran the snidgets this summer! I swear she wouldn't leave them for hours. The centaurs had to make her leave" she jokes

Headmaster Black steps into the great hall, signaling everyone to find their tables for the sorting ceremony. Poppy took the seat next to
me, and Natty sprinted to her table across the room.

"I heard that this lot of first years is going to be tough" Poppy whispers as the great hall doors fly open, a small group of first years enter being led by Professor Weasley.

The sorting ceremony begins, Professor Weasley calls students names.

I space out, memories from last year start to flood in. The great hall door opens , Figs head pops out, just like it did last year signaling our arrival.

"Nobody else see it, It's just my imagination." I thought.

I feel panic consume my body, my breath hitches, my palms become sweaty. As soon as the ceremony ended I got up from my table and left the great hall. My pace quickened as I got farther from the great hall, I hear a familiar voice..

"Y/N!"

I keep running, straight to the undercroft. It's the only place that I can quietly gather my thoughts. I wave my wand at the entrance and step through, slamming the door behind me.

"Bombarda!" I shout, striking the column with the explosion. I flick my wand over, and over until the column was smoldering.

I hear the door to the undercroft open, quickly I turn my wand at the entrance and cast without thinking striking the floor. Sebastian jumps back, to avoid being hit.

"You've got to aim better if you plan on keeping someone out of here" He jokes, in a sarcastic tone.

I drop my wand, tears start to stream down. Sebastian's smile quickly turns into a worried look, he ran to me and pulled me close.

"You are safe here" he says gently in my ear.

My heart starts to calm down, for a moment I believed it was pumping out of my chest. I push away from him. While I appreciate him coming to my aid, I still don't know how to feel. I don't want to give him any ideas when i still haven't made up my mind.

"Thank you-" I say.

He nods, seeming slightly upset "You've got to tell me what's been going on with you" he prys

I give him a look, a how can you not know look. "I haven't had time to truly take in everything that happened last term, its only been a few months" I spit out.

"You defeated Ranrock, surely you've had time to recollect yourself after a win like that?!" He says

I get hot, not in a cute awkward way, Anger seems to engulf my thinking.

"Sebastian I don't know if you think that kissing me and trying to pretend like you care is going to make up for the hell you put me through last term-"

He interrupts "Y/N , what on earth are you talking about?"

"You know what i'm talking about!" i shout "Talk to the keepers Y/N, Do it for Anne, Let me cast Crucio on you for answers" I mimic some of the things he said during our adventures

"I'm not doing this, not again" I storm out, leaving Sebastian in the undercroft.

My heart is beating rapidly, like I just let a load off of my chest. It felt, riveting to tell Sallow off.

~I'm going to be introducing some new characters next chapter, please leave me your feedback ❤️~