Anger

~Mature content~

"Fuck, Fuck FUCK.." I paced around the undercroft in my underwear and one of Sebastian's sweaters.

"It will be fine Y/N, just tell him you don't want to court him anymore" Sebastian tries to calm me down

"You don't get it Sebastian! Gareth was cursed, What if he still is? What if-" I start rambling

Sebastian gets up from his seat, and wraps his arm around me "I could handle it?" he grins

"You mean talk to him, right?"

"Yeah, of course." he tries to sound convincing.

"No, absolutely not."

He clicks his teeth, drawing in a deep breath "Why not?" He pulls the edge of the sweater over to show the almost healed bruises. "I should be allowed to go after the man who did this to my girl."

My girl..? Butterflies, actual butterflies.

"Don't call me that" I try to sound stern, but he lets out a chuckle.

"What? I remember a certain someone telling me they were mine, twice now." He jokes, leaning down and planting a kiss on my forehead.

"You can TALK to him" I firmly said

Sebastian smiles, He places a finger under my chin raising it to plant a kiss. "Stay here, I'll be back darling." he begins to walk off, grabbing his robe from the desk.

"Talk. To. Him" I reiterate.

Sebastian exits the undercroft, leaving me alone.  I pick up my skirt, putting it on. I sit on the loveseat, with my knees under me pulling the blanket up over my shoulders.

//Sebastian's POV\\

I'm going to kick his ass. I know I shouldn't have lied, by now she should know by now that I don't just talk.

I walk up and down the corridors until I find Gareth, Leander, and another Gryffindor i'd never seen before. Seeing his face instantly made me hot, I quickened my pace walking towards him. Gareth definitely saw me coming, he looked right at me and asked the dumbest question he could have in that moment.

"Sebastian have you seen Y/N?"

I reached him, without hesitation my fist collided with his face. Leander grabbed my arm, pulling me away from Gareth, the other Gryffindor stepped away from the fight, definitely not wanting to be involved in that.

"What the fuck is your problem Sallow!" Leander yelled out, Gareth on the floor still processing what just happened.

I rip my arm away from Leander, "He's the one that beat the bloody hell out of Y/N"

Leanders face said it all, He looked at Gareth with disbelief.

Gareth gets to his feet, coming at me landing a punch straight to my face.

He hit like a bitch..

I return fire, landing a blow to his chest, knocking the air from his lungs. Gareth stepped back, and caught his breath.

"Fuck you!" he gritted his teeth.

//3rd POV\\

Gareth pulls his wand, Sebastian does the same, ready to duel. Leander backs away with his hands raised, letting the two men go at it.

"I told you if you ever touched her again-" Sebastian snarled.

"I did more than touch her" Gareth teased.

"EXPELLIARMUS!" Sebastian shouted, the spell sent Gareth and his wand flying, Gareth landed into the wall of the corridors. Sebastian walked up to Gareth, placing his wand against Gareth's neck.

"She is mine" Sebastian snarled pushing the wand harder against his neck.

Professor Weasley runs down the corridor and pulls Sebastian away from Gareth, knocking him onto the floor.

"Explain yourselves, this instant!" She demanded

"Simply just having a conversation" Sebastian puts on a fake smile.

"Gareth?" she asks

"Yup, just a conversation" Gareth replies, shooting a look at Sebastian.

"I'm sure you have some sleep to catch up on Mr. Sallow, I'd suggest you go to your common room immediately. You'd ought to be thankful I'm not going straight to the headmaster with this young man" She spits out

Professor Weasley assists Gareth to his feet as Sebastian walks away, She inspects his face, looking it up and down. Gareth obviously annoyed says "Aunt Matilda, I deserved it" pushing her hands away.

//Y/N\\

I caught myself dozing in and out of sleep, hearing the door to the undercroft open up made me jump. My heart started racing when Sebastian walked in, his face bruised, him holding his knuckles. He walks over to the couch plopping down.

"Sebastian Sallow!" I scoffed "I told you to TALK to him!" frustrated I bring my fingers to the bridge of my nose.

"I did, Talk to him." He jokes "He looks worse than I do" Sebastian gloats

I give his shoulder a soft punch, Sebastian acts like i just beat him, "Ow, Ow" he let out a fake whimper.

"Oh hush" I joke "I'm still mad at you by the way" I teased

"I figured as much" He rests his head on my shoulder giving it a small peck.

Kinda short, but interesting chapter for you guys, trust me We have not seen the last of that feud~