Denial *

//Y/N\\
*Mature content*
*Sex*

~A week later~

After Gareth had come clean about what happened at the boat house, I felt like a wedge had been put between us. Yes we were still together , but I find myself making excuses, not wanting to be around him as much. His presence felt like a reminder that i wasn't safe, like a warning that at any point he could be cursed again.

I received an owl from Sebastian asking me to meet him in the undercroft later.

"Last time I got an owl with someone wanting to meet up with me I almost died" I sit up in my bed, the letter in my hand.

"Maybe he just wants to apologize?" Poppy states

"Surely he knows that Gareth wouldn't be too keen on me meeting with him.."

"Y/N I don't see why you are even still giving him the time of day, he lied to you" Poppy joins me on my bed

"He didn't lie.. he just didn't tell me everything ."

"Which is lying" she jokes

I look down at the letter,

"He signed it with yours.." I point out

"Maybe that's what he wants to be?" she joked, but also serious.

"Well he should have atleast tried to visit me in the infirmary, I almost died and he didn't care. He just went and fucked Imelda."

Poppy gives me a look, not saying anything.

"Fine i'll go, but if I die it's your fault" i joke

~

I found myself hesitant to enter the secret room, I paced in front of the entrance for a good minute before waving my wand at the clock causing the door to open.

I slowly entered the Undercroft, looking through the bars to see if anyone else was with me. Sebastian was seated on the loveseat, waiting. I open the cell-like door, Sebastian perks up and walks over to me.

He pulls me in for a tight hug, I wrap my arms around him, resting my head on his chest. I feel myself become less tense the longer the embrace lasts.

"I did visit you Y/N" he mumbles out, still holding onto me.

"But- But even Blainey said you didn't" I pull back from the hug, looking up at him

"He wouldn't leave your side, Everytime I would come up to see you, Gareth would be there. I knew i'd rip his head off if I went in there"

"Gareth was cursed." I quickly spit out

"He-" Sebastian's face grew angry, I could feel it radiating off of him "You're telling me that the man you've been snogging with around the entire castle almost killed YOU. AND YOU ARE STILL-" His voice grew louder