Aftermath

~I had slight writers block for this chapter, mainly because I don't know where I want this story to go~

I headed to my dormitory, as I walked through the common room it felt like all eyes were on me. Did that asshole tell everyone we did something? I thought to myself.

I got into my dormitory, Poppy was sitting on her bed and perked up when I walked in.

"Tell me you didn't" she says in a serious tone.

"What did I supposedly do?" I asked, already prepared for where this was going.

"Leander is saying that you and Gareth went on a date.." she says

I walk over to my bed and flop onto my back "Of course he did, why am I not surprised" i sigh out, "I think i'd rather be dealing with Ranrock again than gossip"

Poppy joins me on the bed, flopping beside me. "Could be worse" she joked "He could of tried to GET with you."

"Oh he tried" I spat out. Poppy immediately sat up "He what!?" She basically screamed.

"Poppy quite down, I don't need the whole common room to start eavesdropping" I start to sit up, supporting myself with my elbows.

"That- asshole" she muttered. It honestly took me for surprise, i'd never heard Poppy cuss. I nodded in agreement and stood up. "I'm going to go shower" I said grabbing my little basket with my soap and change of clothes in it.

Once in the bathroom I put my stuff down, and removed my clothes, looking at myself in the mirror. "Shit" i said quietly to myself, rubbing my shoulder where a large bruise had formed. I know Gareth grabbed me hard, but I didn't think to this extent.

I turned on the shower, as hot as it would go. The water burned my skin, but the pain felt so relieving. My emotions started to get the best of me, tears welling in my eyes. I sat down in the shower floor and let it loose. Quietly I cried while the scalding water hit my face. All i could see was memories, some were happy but most were horrifying.

I reached out of the shower for the potion Professor Hecat had given me, feeling everything but it.

I calmed myself enough to get up and turn off the water, I grabbed my towel and stepped out, I looked in the basket for the potion realizing I must have left it in my dorm room. I put on my slip dress, and slid on my flats.

I made my way back to my dorm room, I opened the door and sat my basket on the table near the entrance. Poppy looks up at me, she give me a horrifying look. "What on earth happened to your shoulder?" she points out. 

I look down, realizing my dress was exposing my shoulder due to the see through material.

"Did he do that to you?" she asks sternly

I nod, not wanting to say anything. I can feel the anger off of Poppy rise "I'm going to Professor Weasley." she started to storm out. I grabbed her arm and pleaded "Please don't, it will only make this worse"

"Fine." she reluctantly agreed. I let go of her arm and  got into my bed. "But I swear, if I see another mark on you-" she states before getting into her bed and blowing out the candle beside it.

I blow out the candle next to my bed,  I roll over and slowly drift off to sleep.

~im sorry for such a short chapter.. there is so many ways i want to take this but i have no clue which one y'all will like~