The Date*

~Y/N POV~
*Mature content/trigger warning

Gareth sat back down at the table with me, In a way i'm happy that he invited me, but in a way I wish Sebastian was the one in-front of me so i could apologize for how harshly I treated him.  Is it bad i want to apologize?

Gareth waves his hand in front of my face, to get my attention. "Earth to Y/N" he laughs

"Sorry- I was just thinking" I said

"About?" he prys,   I hate it when people pry at me.

"About how excited i am to finally be back in Hogsmede" I lied.

"Well I'm glad I could be the first to bring you back!" he says, he reaches into his robe pocket and pulls out a flask, "Want some?" He asks while pouring one in his butterbeer.

Now Gareth is a known womanizer, and I'd be an idiot to think that he wanted anything more than to get with me. So of course, this guy brings fire whiskey on what he probably perceives as a date.

***********************************************

"I'm ok" I cover the top of my glass to avoid any accidental spillage.  He nods and places a hand on my lower thigh, he squeezes it tight, almost as a hint that he wants something else. Things are awkward, more than they already were. I want to get out of this situation, a feeling of unease rapidly starts growing in the pit of my stomach. "I'm going to take a quick walk" I say, pushing his hand away and hurrying out of my seat.

I quickly walk out of the Three Broomsticks almost at a run, not looking back. I cut down the alley that leads behind it. Leaning myself against the wall taking deep breath, after deep breath.

Shit..

Gareth followed me out of the pub and ran to my aid, at least he believes so. He places his hands on my shoulders, pushing me against the wall not gently at all. Not like the gentle, loving touch Sebastian has, more like a how dare you run off and embarrass me.

"Y/N, what is your deal?" he says firmly "How do you agree to go on a date with someone, then barge out when they want to have fun?" he asks, his hands start to trail my arms, almost like he was trying to apologize with touch. He leans in, about to kiss my neck "You need to loo-"

"DEPULSO" A man's voice shouts, Gareth flying into a keg of butter beer down the alley. I squat down, almost into a fetal position protecting myself from whatever being could be attacking us.

I hear Sebastian's voice "Y/N are you okay?!" I feel his gentle touch on my back, then pulling me close to him. I lift my head and embrace him, digging my face into his shoulder.

"I'm sor-" I say before he interrupts me

"Do not apologize" he says,

Ive never met someone who could sound so sincere, who could make me feel so safe, even after all the bullshit they've put me through.

Sebastian holds me for a few seconds longer before getting up to confront Gareth.

//Sebastian's POV\\

Anger, All i felt was anger. The same anger that killed my uncle, I couldn't allow myself to do that again, however satisfying it would be to kill Gareth right here. He hurt her, he touched her. He knew what his goal was tonight with her.

"STUPIFY" I shout at him, disarming Gareth after he picked up his wand. I quickly walk over to him, wand pointing straight at him. "Don't you dare-" I spat, "Don't you dare. Ever. Fucking touch her again" My chest was pumping, my face was hot.

Gareth threw up his hands and surrendered "Fuck dude, alright!" he spat. He used the keg to help himself get up.

//Y/N POV\\

I've never seen someone so protective, it was almost intoxicating. I watched as Gareth got up, he shot a smirk at me when Sebastian turned to come help me up. He grasped my arm and pulled me up, he dusted off my shoulders and wiped some dirt from my face.

"Can we please go?" I plead, eager to get away from the tension still growing between the two men. Gareth starts to stomp off, pushing past Sebastian knocking his shoulder into him. Sebastian pulls his want but I quickly grab his hand, shaking my head.

We start walking back up to the entrance of Hogsmede to collect Sebastian's broom to fly back to the castle.

When we arrived back to Hogwarts, Sebastian walked me back to my common room, at the entrance I stopped before tapping the barrel.

"Sebastian, I'm sorr-" I try to say again, except this time he pulls me back to him by the arm, he places a hand behind my head and pulls me to his lips. He kisses me, I feel him smile and back off.

"Stop apologizing" he whispers.

I smile, finally realizing that he truly regrets his actions from last term. I start to walk back up to the barrel, knocking on the place in the corner that opens the door. Before entering the common room I look back at him, straight into those damn brown eyes.

~~You see what i did there?
Should Gareth be our main antagonist? or should we steer away from that.~~