CHAPTER 17.

Naturelover1997's story from now.

Hayley had moved into the Mikaelson compound and Klaus's room and life after their return from Mystic Falls, as neither of them could stay away from one another and Lavina had given her blessing seeing how much her Daughter loved the Original Hybrid she had given her consent, Mary and Jackson had also heard the news of Hayley living at the Mikaelson's, Jackson walked around with a permanent scowl of hatred, and snapped at all those that spoke to him, he hated the Hybrid for taking what should have been rightfully his and he hated the brunette fiercely for taking what would have made him an incomparable Alpha.

Sophia also came to live at the compound, she was in two minds about this not wanting to get mixed in too deeply in the Mikaelson Family drama but the bond pulled her towards Elijah and Davina had moved in with Kol at the compound while they were in Mystic Falls, and Sophia wanted to be close to her Sister and best friend, and Elijah was a gentleman, Sophia saw that on closer constant contact she now had living here among the infamous family, and at times it was fun, the Mikaelson's were a close quick to anger and shout family but they teased and loved one another and once you were part of them you were included as family.

Hayley walked into the paint studio and watched Klaus for a few moments absorbed in his work and wound her arms around his waist, resting her head on his back enjoying his warmth and the sense of comfort he gave her, "I'm going to see Mom, back in awhile,"

"Be careful little wolf, enjoy your visit," He cautioned her turning to kiss her her temple.

"I will," She promised..

Driving down the quiet residential street, Hayley stopped at the stop sign and was about to accelerate when five women walked out in front of her with linked hands, Hayley was caught unawares when her door was pulled open and those damn magic mana...

Driving down the quiet residential street, Hayley stopped at the stop sign and was about to accelerate when five women walked out in front of her with linked hands, Hayley was caught unawares when her door was pulled open and those damn magic manacles were clamped and locked on her wrists before she could even think to defend herself with magic, the witches chanted and Hayley lost her voice unable to scream for help, then a black van pulled up and the five witches all with face tattoo markings roughly pulled her from her car and walked her to the back of the black van, none of them saying a word as they forced Hayley in, and she was terrified, thinking of the safety of her unborn baby.

The journey seemed to take a very long time, they had stopped several times to allow her a toilet stop and gave her bottles of water and always the places were unrecognizable to Hayley as she quickly scanned her surroundings to identify were she was, and without her magic she was helpless.

Finally the van stopped for the last time and she was taken out of the van and led inside a nondescript house in the middle of nowhere and manhandled roughly inside and put in a room with an iron double bed and chair, the door closed behind her and Hayley heard the click of the lock, she looked around the bare room with heavy drapes covering the windows and a door that led to a bathroom, and wondered what Klaus and her Mother must be going through, knowing she was gone and missing.