Chapter 1: Oh Shit I Think I'm Gay

Gerard Way strode into classroom 140, flipping his red hair over his shoulder, which was followed by dozens of squeals from the girls in this class. Hell, even some guys swooned at the perfection that was Gerard Way.

"Gerard, why are you late?" The teacher sighed, asking herself why she even asked this question when he was late 3 out of 5 school days.

"Oh, my little brother told me to go to hell this morning. I had a little trouble finding it, but I'm here now so don't worry." He smiled a genuine smile, cocking his head to the side as he sat down in his chair.

"It feels hot as hell in here as soon as you walk in, Gerard!" A girl in the back of the class stated, leaning into her hand.

"Oh stop it, Lindsey, you're going to make me blush!" Gerard covered his cheeks and sheepishly turned his head, hiding his supposed blush.

"Yeah, please stop it Lindsey, you're going to make me projectile vomit." Jamia Nestor rolled her eyes from her seat right next to Lyndsey.

"Oh please, if you're going to do that at least aim at Ryan!" Lindsey moved her desk quite noticeably away from Jamia.

"Oh hell no, I swear to god if you vomit on Ryan I will murder your entire family!" Brendon stood up, trying to protect his boyfriend in what was probably the most subtle way possible.

"Brendon, sit down, you're only making it worse." Ryan sighed, mentally face palming himself. Sometimes he wondered why he even bothered with Brendon when he acted like this, but then he remembers that his forehead isn't the only massive thing about him.

"Yes, please sit down Mr. Urie. Now, if we're all done with our swooning and vomiting, I would like to actually get to math."

"Oh please continue with you're lesson Mrs. May! Don't let me be a distraction any longer!" Gerard put his hand on his chest, acting as if he had just made the biggest sacrificice ever in the history of Earth.

"Why, thank you for your permission, Gerard, but I was going to proceed anyways." Mrs. May rolled her eyes.

"How rude!" He gasped, before proceeding to his very aestheticly pleasing Tumblr.

***

"Gerard! Gerard! Oh my fucking dick Gerard are you even listening to me?" Ray Toro was very offended by the fact that his best friend was ignoring him for some stupid Tumblr account that wasn't even very aestheticly pleasing in the first place.

"What?" Gerard looked up at the mention of dick, not that he was gay of course because #nohomo.

Ray rolled his eyes, "I was asking about what you did this morning to cause Mikey to tell you to go to hell. Because that's like very out of character for him."

"Oh he was just pissed because I brought home a couple of girls last night without telling him so he could go to Pete's house." Gerard shrugged, as if this was completely normal, which was, sadly, not very far from the truth.

"You had sex when your brother was still in the house?! What the fuck is wrong with you?" Ray was in complete disbelief of this information.

"Oh it's happened before. That's why he was so pissed. He had told me to tell him before like 3 times already."

"Gerard, what the fuck?" Ray just didn't even know what to do in a situation like this.

"But it was very good sex, like it was a threesome and these girls knew how to have good sex." Gerard felt like this totally made up for the fact that he had sex with his brother in the house.

"So? What the hell does that have to do with anything?"

"It's like my fourth threesome this month, that's like a new record mate. Plus afterwards I felt very inspired so I worked on making a new blog on Tumblr all about art that I drew. But not like regular art, like art about sex. You should totally follow me." Gerard was all about his Tumblr, sometimes so much that he forgot about anything and everything if it didn't match one of his many blogs' aesthetics.

"Gerard..."

"Okay okay okay, maybe now is not the right time to bring that up. But you should still totally follow me."

"Gerard, I think you should go apologize to Mikey. Imagine the trauma you may have caused him." Ray acted more like Mikey's brother than Gerard did, but somebody had to, and it wasn't going to be Gerard anytime soon, so Ray might as well.

"Ugh, fine." Gerard rolled his eyes, crossed his arms and turned away from Ray.

"Gerard don't be like this."

"Like what?" He stuck his nose up in the air.

"You know what." Ray placed his head in his hands, questioning his very existence and reason for living when a high pitched screech came from across the courtyard.

"Gerard!! Come over here! I heard you made a new Tumblr and I wanted to follow you!" Lindsey Ballato waved her arm high in the air, knowing exactly how to appeal to Gerard.

"I'll be right over!" Gerard yelled back getting up and started to strut over.

"Gerard wait!"

"This is what happens when you're not interested in my sexy art Tumblr." Gerard flipped his hair and headed toward Lindsey like he was a model on a catwalk.

"Motherfucker." Ray muttered, throwing away his lunch.

***

Fucking finally, out of that damn place!
Gerard through his bag onto his bed and then flopped next to it.

"Gerard." Mikey appeared in his older brother's bedroom door, leaning against the doorframe. He pushed his glasses up then crossed his arms.

"Mikey." Gerard lifted his head up from his bed, doing the best sit up he had done in probably ever.

"Don't you have something to say to me?" Mikey asked.

"What gave you that idea?" Gerard asked, laying his head back down.

"The text Ray just sent me."

"How the did you get Ray's number?"

"The night you asked him to babysit me while you fucked some girl's brains out."

"Which time?" Gerard asked, squinting his eyes.

"The very first time." Mikey rolled his eyes, quite done with his brother's bullshit.

"Oh, well then I'm sorry for having a threesome with out telling you."

"Thanks, I can feel how genuine you are."

"You're welcome, now please leave me to my Tumblr blogs." Gerard rolled over and opened his laptop.

"Actually the real reason why I'm here is because mom told me to tell you to go introduce yourself to our new neighbors across the street. Apparently they have a son your age and she wants you to help him get adjusted easier or something like that." Mikey shrugged then walked down the hallway to his room where he would sit for hours reading comic books and texting his just friend Pete.

"Goddammit." Gerard groaned before getting up and walking all the way down the stairs and out the door and across the street to knock on the door.

"Hello?" A short boy with straight black hair, black skinny jeans and a Misfits shirt opened the door.

Oh shit, I think I'm gay, was Gerard's first and only thought as he looked at his new neighbor.

*A/N: Hello my lovelies! Wow lmao a new fanfic! Imma just go cry myself to sleep byeee....
Anyways, My Life is about to end with like 2 or 3 more chapters, so I decided to start this one now. Look at me, actually being productive! Crazy ik. But I think this is gonna be a good one so whatever.

Till next time,
Zowie