Chapter 1

Third Person Pov:

Devante Was cuddled up with Elijah in there shared bedroom. They had just got done watching 2 horror movies and Elijah eventually fell asleep. But Devante was awake.

He stared up in the ceiling wondering how he got here. The truth is he didn't love Elijah anymore. He'd fallen out of love with years ago, but Elijah made it clear that if Devante ever even thought about leaving him, he'd kill him before he even got the chance.

He wanted out of this relationship and he's tried to tell Elijah that but he wouldn't listen.
So Devante was forced to stay.

Devante was snapped out of his thoughts when his phone started to ring, it was ddot.

"Wassup D." Devante said.

"Me and Jay in the stu, you wanna come do a song wit us?" Ddot asked.

"I-."

"Say no." Elijah said.

"Uh, ion feel good right now I can't." Devante lied.

"Bruh, fine bye." Ddot said hanging up.

"When did you wake up?" Devante asked.

"Don't worry bout all that." Elijah said laying back on Devante's shoulder.

"Why you ain't let me go to the stu though?" Devante asked.

"Cause I don't wanna go to the stu rn, and if I'm not going then you not either." Elijah said.

Elijah NEVER let Devante go anywhere he wasn't going to be. He was paranoid Devante would try and run away from him like he tried to do last time. And you DONT wanna know how that ended.

Devante hated how Elijah acted. He was so possessive. He shot a girl simply for starring in Devante's direction. That's how possessive he is.

He also pulled knife on Devante just because he came back home 3 minutes late one time. That's also part of the reason he doesn't let Devante go out by himself.

He hated how Elijah acted, but he hated himself more for even getting in a relationship with Elijah in the first place.

At first everything was going great, but Elijah started to change over time, making Devante fall out of love with him.

He wished he would've never met Elijah but it was to late. He was stuck with him.

FOREVER.

Anyways how y'all liked this little chapter?

Hope y'all enjoyed❤️