Chapter 6

Third Person Pov:

Devante was shopping in the grocery store with Elijah, they bought some food, household items, and a few snacks for the house.

"I'm bout to go pay for this stuff stay right here. Do. not. MOVE." Elijah said walking away.

"Damn acting like he a nigga daddy or something." Devante mumbled.

He was in the candy isle looking for stuff.

He turned around once he felt somebody tap his shoulder.

"Wassup." Shakeem said.

"Ain't you that nigga from the club? Damn Elijah messed you up bad." Devante said.

"That nigga crazy you need to put him in check but anyways. You never gave me yo number shorty." Shakeem said.

"Nah. If I cheat on Elijah he's definitely gonna find out. He knows everything and I'm not about to get killed over a nigga I barely know." Devante said.

"You could get to know me though." Shakeem said with a smirk.

"No." Devante said.

"Come on bro, you really gone stay loyal to that nigga? I can tell by the bruise under yo eye he don't treat you right at all you need a real man in yo life, and that's me." Shakeem said.

Devante gave it some thought and figured why not? What's the worst that could happen anyways?

The two exchanged numbers.

"Call me later papi." Shakeem said before licking his lips and walking away.

"This is probably a bad idea." Devante thought to himself.

What do y'all think about this? Devante should've ignored Shakeem? Or did he do the right thing?

Hope y'all enjoyed❤️