~The Final Chapter~

Third Person Pov:

"When you first introduced him to me..." Jay said.

Devantes mouth dropped and so did Ddots.

"So you mean to tell me y'all been fucking for the WHOLE 6 YEARS WE BEEN TOGETHER!?" Devante yelled.

"Yea." Jay said with little to no emotion at all.

Before anyone knew it Devante charged at Jay and punched him in his nose, blood spilling everywhere.

"YOU FAKE ASS NIGGA I REALLY HATE YIU AND I REGRET EVER BEING FRIENDS WITHCO DUMB ASS IN THE FIRST PLACE!" Devante yelled.

"Kasyen doesn't need to see this I'm leaving." Ddot said leaving the room.

"DEVANTE YOU DEN LOST YO DAMN MIND DONT YOU EVER-"

Jay was cut off by the door busting open.

"AINT NOBODY TOLD ME NOTHINGG AHHHHHHHHH!!!" A woman yelled crying on the floor.

"Who the hell is that..." Jay asked.

"That's his mom." Devante said.

"Ma'am pull yourself together for me cause don't nobody wanna hear all that." Nurse Sandra said.

"NOOOO AHELRUEHSKIXPEUFEU!!!" She cried.

"Wtf typa noise was that?" Devante said.

"I don't even know if that was English but ma'am calm down before I get security on you." Nurse Sandra said.

"NAURRRRRR LORD JESUS IT SHOUDVE BEEN ME LORD AHHHEHSHWJAHEGEJ!" She screamed.

"This bitch is genuinely tweaking rn." Jay said.

"Omg get her out of here." Devante said.

"SECURITYYYY! REMOVE THIS MONKEY AT ONCE!" Nurse Sandra yelled.

"Cmon lets go." The security guard said dragging the woman by her arms

"Anyways....I STILL WANNA FIGHT I STILL WANNA GET IT POPPIN SO WHATS GOOD?" Devante said.

"OH YOU AINT SAY NOTHING BUT A WORD WASSUP?" Jay said matching Devantes energy.

"If you loose I'm gonna laugh." Nurse Sandra said watching everything.

Jay sent a quick punch across Devantes before he was tackled the ground.

"DAMN!" Nurse Sandra said watching everything.

Devante pressed all his body weight on Jays smaller frame as he sent punches to his face.

"YEA GET THAT NIG-" The woman was cut off by Elijahs heart monitor flat lining.

"NO!"
"YES GOD!"

"Well...I'll get him cleaned up and put in the mortuary." Nurse Sandra said unhooking on the tubes from the Elijah's body and rolling him out on the bed.

Devante smiled as he saw the hurt look on Jays face. Serves him right after betraying him for all this time.

"Y'all I just seen Elijah get carried out...he dead?"  Ddot asked, Kasyen still in his arms."

"YESSSS ISNT IT AMAZING!?" Devante  smiling happily.

Jay would've said something but he left, not in the mood to argue again.

"FINALLY! But..now what?" Ddot asked.

"First, I'm getting the rest of my stuff out of that house and then moving into a new one with Kasyen." Devante.

"Alright, well let's get tf up out this racist ass hospital." Ddot said before leaving, Devante not far behind him.

Words couldn't even describe how happy Devante was at the moment.

He no longer had to deal with anymore abuse from Elijah.

He no longer had to fear for his life everyday.

At last.

It was all over.

But what if...

It wasn't over?

What if....

Elijah actually never died that night....

What if.......

He was seeking revenge on who used to be his lover......

Stay With Me 2....coming soon~

Hope you all enjoyed this book because I know I did! I really had fun making these chapters and I hope you all liked it ❤️

Thoughts?