Chapter 20

Third Person Pov:
(Kinda long)

Ddot, Jay, and Notti walked up to the doorstep and knocked on the door.

No answer.

They knocked again.

Still no answer.

"Yea something definitely happened." Notti said.

"Lets just go in from they're bedroom window it's unlocked anyways." Ddot said.

"And how do you know that?" Jay asked.

"I sneak in they house to steal shit all the time." Ddot said.

"Yea anyways let's just go." Notti said pushing pass Ddot and Jay.

Time Skip
_________

In The House

"Alright so-"

"YOU JUST WANT ME FUCK YOU UP HUH?"
The three boys heard Elijah yell.

"You got the gun right?" Ddot asked Notti.

"Of course." Notti said.

"Ion think we're gonna need to use it though." Jay yelled.

"You never kno-"

*Glass Shatter*

"UHT UHT! IK HE DIDNT JUST HURT MY BSF!" Ddot said.

"Come on!" Notti said dragging the boys with him.

Notti and the other 2 made it to the room where the noise came from. They slowly and quietly opened the door and was shocked at what they saw.

Devante was knocked out on the floor next to a broken glass bottle and his head was bleeding.

Next to him stood Elijah, staring at the boy with a sinister grin plastered on his face.

"I knew he was crazy but Ian know he was crazy like that..." Notti whispered lowly.

"Alright so Imma sneak up from behind him then choke him out and then yall-"

"Choke him?" Jay cut Ddot off.

"Yea choke him he hurt Devante." Ddot said.

"I'm sure there's a better way to go about this." Jay said.

"So are y'all gonna do sum or are y'all just gonna stand out there and whisper to each other?" Elijah asked.

"Uh...." Ddot said.

"Ion know what y'all came her planning to do, but what your GOING to do is leave." Elijah said.

"Elijah your a fucking psycho, look what you did to Devante! Not to mention he's pregnant with your child!" Ddot said

"Pft." Jay said.

"Don't start, nows not the time." Notti said lowly to Jay.

"He deserved it! He was taking hella crazy not to mention he hit me." Elijah said.

"Only because you hit him first! You've been abusing him the whole time y'all  been together!" Ddot said

"So what? He needs the discipline." Elijah said.

"Nigga you ain't his daddy!?" Notti said.

"Ian got time for y'all so it's either y'all leave OR......shit can go left." Elijah said.

"We not leaving so I guess shit just gone have to left." Notti said shrugging his shoulders.

"We?" Jay asked.

"I'm not about to stay here tf? Whatever happens to Devante is his business." Jay said.

"Jay how could you even say something like that!?" Ddot said.

"Because this ain't got shit to do with us so idk why we even had to come here in the first place." Jay said.

"Listen to megamind and mind y'all's business this don't concern yall." Elijah said.

"Yk what, touch him and Im gone fuck you up." Ddot said now pointing a gun at Elijah.

Elijah just smiled and laughed psychoticly.

"Mhm mht, put this nigga inna asylum he crazy..." Notti said lowly.

"You think I'm scared of you? I could go around the world twice probably even more than that naming all the times I've had a gun pointed at me, fuck outta here." Elijah said.

"Do whatever you want to him, Im out." Jay said.

"You so pussy its ridiculous!" Ddot said.

"Excuse me!?" Jay said.

"You heard me!" Ddot said.

While the two boys were going back and forth and Notti was instigating the whole thing, Elijah took this as an opportunity and slammed the door shut locking it.

"shit!" Notti said.

"He locked it!" Ddot said trying to open the door.

"He finna kill Devante omg!" Notti said freaking out.

"Ok calm down...Jay kick the door down." Ddot said.

"No." Jay said.

"STOP FUCKING PLAYING AND KICK THIS FUCKING DOOR DOWN!" Ddot yelled trying not to slap the boy.

"And if I don't?" Jay asked.

"Then shit gone get wicked." Ddot said now pointing a gun at Jay.

"Hollon now! You not bout to shoot my brother ddot." Notti said.

"So tell him stop acting like a bitch and kick this door down." Ddot said.

"I'm not doing a damn thing whatever happens to Devante is his business and it ain't got shit to do wit me." Jay said.

"You are so fucking fake! You know this is why Devante don't even fuck witchu now because you act like this and WHY!" Ddot said.

"I-"

"Are you jealous or something? Do you wanna be Devante? DO YOU WANNA FUCK ELIJAH? AND IS THAT WHY YOU BEEN ACTING WEIRD EVERYTIME DEVANTE BROUGHT HIM UP!?" Ddot asked.

At this point Jay started to get nervous. Did ddot know the truth? Did Notti tell him? He also turned to Notti confused on why he hasn't said anything to defend him by now.

"Is that what you really think? Cause I promise you that's not the case." Jay said.

"Notti be honest...is Jay really the one who's been texting Devante?" Ddot asked.

Notti stayed quiet.

"ANSWER ME!" Ddot yelled.

Notti still remained quiet.

"That tells me everything I need to know." Ddot said raising his gun.

"WAIT!" Notti yelled.

*GUNSHOT*

Y'all I don't really like this chapter I feel like I could've done better but, thoughts?

Hope y'all enjoyed ❤️