Chapter 4

Third Person Pov:

2 hours later Devante woke up in his bed, his phone was going off and it was Jay.

He answered.

"D you alri- DAMN HE FUCKED YOU UP!" Jay yelled.

"This nigga abusive bro, my face still hurt." Devante said.

"I meannn it's your fault cause you know he's crazy like that." Jay said.

"And? He still shouldn't have put his hands on me over a party like it's never that serious. Devante said.

"But like, you should really report him since he putting his hands on you." Justin said.

"I can't, were both men so neither one of us gone go to jail." Devante said.

Devante heard footsteps coming towards the bedroom.

"Dammit I gotta go." Devante said hanging up.

Devante put his phone away and the bedroom door opened revealing Elijah.

"Hey baby, you feel better?" Elijah asked in a sweet tone.

Devante didn't answer and just rolled his eyes.

"Don't give me attitude before I put yo ass in the hospital AGAIN." Elijah said, emphasis on again.

"Plus it's your fault I did this, I told you you couldn't go to the party and you disobeyed me." Elijah said.

"Elijah you almost beat me to death, over a party It's never that serious bro come on." Devante said.

"What the hell did I tell you about calling me that? I'm not ya bro. And it is that serious you was cheating on me." Elijah said.

"How?" Devante asked with a confused expression.

"Who was that man you was talking to?" Elijah asked.

"His name is Keem, and he approached me first! I wasn't even interested in him." Devante said.

"Nah y'all probably got something going on." Elijah said.

"You see Elijah? This why I don't love you no mo. Your so possessive and your insane! Not to mention your also delusional! Me and him ain't got shit going o- *SLAP*

"Don't you EVER in your life raise to voice at me." Elijah said.

"Domestic violence omg!" Devante mumbled as Elijah walked out the bedroom.

Another thing Elijah would do was take all of his anger out on Devante, which is another reason he doesn't love him anymore.

Devante picked up his phone and went to the gc he had with Jay, Notti, And Ddot.

                   Gay ass niggas👨‍❤️‍👨🌈👬

Devante❗

YALL, THIS NIGGA DEN
PUT HIS HANDS ON ME
AGAIN.

Notti😏

Man, why don't you ever
Fight back? You big I
Know for a fact you can
Knock his skinny ass out.

Jayyyyyy🙄

Nahhhh cause them skinny
Mfs can really fight trust me
I know

BIGMFDDOT❗

Y'all asking the wrong questions
Are you alright Devante?

Devante ❗

I'm gold I geuss. I wanna leave his ass so bad.

Jayyyyyy 🙄

So do it?

Devante❗

Bro he gone kill me if I try I told you that!

Jayyyyyy 🙄

Lol.

Devante❗

You know what? This why ion
Fuck wit you know jay cause you
Think everything is a fucking game
Youn never take shit seriously.

Jayyyyyy 🙄

Uh? Don't get mad me cause you getting
Beat on everyday? Tf.

End of messages
________________

End of chapter, what do y'all think? I don't like jay in this book.

Hope y'all enjoyed❤️