Chapter 2

Third Person Pov:

"If you ask me, I'd just leave him." Justin said.

"It's not that easy Jay, that nigga is crazy he gone kill me if I even try." Devante said.

"Well damn, sucks to be you." Justin said, not taking anything Devante said seriously.

"Ion even know why I came to you in the first place." Devante said now getting irritated.

"I'm wondering the same thing." Jay said shrugging his shoulders even though devante couldn't see him.

Devante just hung up. Justin never took anything seriously and that's one of the many things he hated about him. But he's his bestfriend and he loves him so he puts up with it.

He tried going to all of his friends for advice but none of it worked, he was still in this relationship with Elijah and he wanted out.

"Bae! Where you at?" Devante heard Elijah call for him.

"I'm right here." Devante said leaving the bedroom.

"I missed you." Elijah said placing a kiss on Devante's lips.

To Devante, Elijah's kisses didn't feel the same way they did before. When he kissed him he felt nothing. He didn't get butterflies anymore, his face didn't get hot, nothing happend.

But to Elijah, the kisses made him feel good, he felt alive and that he could LITTERALY conquer the world.

He still loves Devante after all this time, which is why it hurt him deeply when Devante told him he didn't love him anymore.

But he didn't understand why. He gave him everything he ever wanted and more, he treated him with love, care, and gave him all the affection in the world.

But one thing he knew, he wasn't EVER gonna let Devante leave him.

He'd kill him before he let that happen.

"I missed you too, but I gotta question." Devante said.

"What?" Elijah asked.

"Can I please go to this party TN with my friends?" Devante asked.

Elijah stared at him like he was crazy.

"Ion even know why you just asked me that cause you already know the answer." Elijah said.

"Bro come on." Devante said.

"I'm not yo bro, and the answer is no ain't no changing my mind." Elijah said walking away from him.

"You know what, I'm a grown ass man I don't need your permission to go somewhere Tf I look like?" Devante said.

"You walk out that door and see what's gone happen." Elijah said giving Devante a glare that sent shivers down his spine.

Devante just smacked his lips and walked off.

"I fucking hate his ass, I'm going to that party and ion give af how he feel." Devante said to himself.

Oop what do y'all think bout this? Should Devante just listen to Elijah? Or should he sneak out TN?

Hope y'all enjoyed❤️