Chapter 9

Authors Pov: I knowwww I said I wasn't gonna update for awhile but I got a bit bored and I figured why not you know? But anyways I hope y'all enjoy this chapter ❤️

Third Person Pov:

Elijah was at a important meeting with his manager discussing business and his music career.

Since he couldn't bring Devante along he hired asked his bestfriend Joshua to watch him.

Devante thought it was unnecessary considering he was a grown man and was capable of taking care of himself.

But Elijah just didn't trust him. He was so paranoid he was gonna try and leave him again.

But Devante may or may not have drugged Joshua and made him fall asleep just so he could go out and hang with Shakeem.

"You look so sexy, like im really tryna rearrange yo guts fr." Shakeem said.

"I just got here you ain't even say hi." Devante said.

"Fuck allat, so whatchu tryna do?" Shakeem asked.

"What does that mean?" Devante asked.

Shakeem just smirked.

(WARNING INCOMING SMUT)

Nothing but Devante's Moans, Keems Groans, Skin slapping against each other and the bed creaking could be heard in the house.

Shakeem was doing it ROUGH but that was ok because it's how Devante liked it.

"A-ah!" Devante said as Keem continued to pound him.

"S-shit." Keem mumbled.

As Keem was about to cum he sped up his paste before he did causing Devante to scream.

Keem collapsed on top of Devante and placed kisses on his neck.

As much as Devante enjoyed what had just happened, for some reason he felt wrong.

He felt really guilty, like he was betraying Elijah which he was.

"You dead wrong for this." Justin's words repeated in Devante's head.

As Devante looked down he realized Keem had fallen asleep

(PUSSY PUT HIS ASS TO SLEEP NOW HE CALL ME NYQUIL Sorry I was listening to Nicki while writing this)

Devante turned and looked at his phone and his eyes widened at what he saw.

25 missed calls from Eli❤️
14 unread messages from Eli❤️

Eli❤️

WHERE TF ARE YOU AT!?

I PULLED UP TO THE HOUSE
AND YOUR ASS WAS NOWHERE
TO BE FOUND!

AND IK YOU SEE THESE MESSAGES!

YOU THINK YOU GROWN NOW?

WELL GEUSS WHAT

THAT ASS IS GRASS WHEN
YOU GET BACK!

"FUCK WHY IS THIS MY LIFE!" Devante yelled.

"What's wrong witchu?" Shakeem asked.

"I JUST GOTTA GO!" Devante said.

He tried to walk but he sadly failed and fell down.

Shakeem laughed at that.

"DONT SIT THERE AND LAUGH HELP ME NIGGA!" Devante yelled.

"Ok! Ok! Ain't gotta yell." Keem said getting up and helping Devante walk and put his clothes back on.

Devante quickly drove back home not stopping at red lights or stop signs.

He almost crashed at least 5 times.

But it didn't matter he just needed to get home before the situation got worse.

Time Skip
_________

Elijah's House

Devante put his key in the door and slowly opened it creeping inside.

It was dark and oddly quiet.

"YOU WHORE!" Elijah said.

He came out of no where and slammed Devante on the ground.

"AH!" Devante screamed.

"WHERE WERE YOU NIGGA? AND DONT LIE CAUSE ITS ONLY GONNA MAKE SHIT WORSE FOR YOU." Elijah said.

"OK! IM SORRY I WAS AT NOTTI'S HOUSE!" Devante lied.

It was believable considering how Devante wanted to go but was sadly told no.

"I should beat yo ass right now, but ion wanna hurt the baby." Elijah said.

"Just know if you EVER do that shit again I won't be so kind."

And with that Elijah walked away.

Devante was just thankful Elijah believed him so that he didn't end up hurting him.

Or worse.

Now what do y'all think about this? I tried on the smut and I HATE it that's why I barely write it😭

Hope y'all enjoyed❤️