Chapter 25

Third Person Pov:

Devante bounced his leg up and down nervously as he waiting for Darrian to get to the car. He wonders what's taking him so long.

"Darrian I told you to leave it there why you bring him!?" Devante yelled.

"First of all stop yelling your gonna wake him up. Second of all. He's a human being not an "it" Ddot said.

"Idc bout none of that I just wanna know why you bring him?" Devante said.

"I couldn't just leave him there, I felt bad so I brought him with us." Darrian said.

"Darrian, I'm not taking care of this damn child! So what are you gonna do?" Devante asked.

"No my nigga what are you gonna do? YOU decided to buss it open for that deadbeat ass nigga now YOU gotta take of your baby." Darrian said.

"I'm giving it up for adoption." Devante said.

"Stop calling him an it bro! And you would rather a stranger raise your child then you? Wow." Darrian said.

"Not about to sit here and argue with you, take me home so I can get my stuff before he realizes I'm gone." Devante said.

"Fine, but Ian got no car seat so you gone have to hold him." Darrian said giving Devante his son.

"He can't just lay in the back or something?" Devante asked.

"Your so dumb that's dangerous! And you can hold ya son it's not gone kill you." Darrian said.

Devante sighed and held his son in his arms.

Time Skip
_________

5 Mins Later

"I just realized, you never named him." Darrian said as he stopped at a red light.

"So?" Devante asked.

"Soo? Name him. We can't just keep calling him the baby." Darrian said.

"Umm...I always liked the name Kasyen." Devante said.

"I like it, that's his name now." Darrian said.

Devante smiled at the name and then looked down at his son.

He hates to admit it but he kinda got a warm feeling in his heart when he did. His son was so adorable and he kinda saw himself in Kasyen.

"Don't think Ian peep how you smiled at him." Darrian smirked.

"Stfu and drive Nigga." Devante said.

Pov Change
___________

With Elijah

"Alright so- um...where TF did he go?" Nurse Sandra asked.

"No tf he didn't leave the fuckin hospital." Elijah said.

"Looks like he did. Well good I ain't wanna take care of his ass any damn way." Nurse Sandra said leaving.

"And I know it's not hard to find out where he went either." Elijah said looking at Devantes location on his phone.

How stupid of him.

Elijah grabbed his keys and left the hospital.

He ran almost every red light to try to get back to the house and catch Devante in the act.

"Alright now hurry up and getcho stuff before he gets back he probably knows you left by now." Darrian said.

Devante then went upstairs to His and Elijahs shared bedroom and immediately started packing.

He was still in pain from giving birth to Kasyen so he packed a couple pain killers as well.

"Does Elijah have your location by any chance?" Darrian asked looking out the window.

"Why...?" Devante asked.

"BECAUSE THIS NIGGA IS IN THE DRIVEWAY RIGHT NOW!" Darrian yelled.

"Fuck!" Devante cursed himself out in his head.

How could he be so stupid and leave his location on? How dumb.

"OMG WERE GONNA DIE!!!" Devante said crying and falling down.

"We??? Nigga I'm taking the baby and leaving you got ya self into this mess!" Ddot said.

"Darrian!" Devante yelled.

"Ok! Ok! Fine. Take Kasyen and go out the backdoor I'll handle this." Ddot said handing his nephew tho Devante.

"Ddot don't get yourself killed bro." Devante said.

"I'll be fine Devante! Besides, you know I keep it on me at all times." Ddot said raising his shirt revealing his gun tucked in his waistband.

Devante just took his son out of Ddots hands and did as he was told.

He was worried. What if Elijah kills ddot? What if somehow Elijah gets to him and Kasyen? So many thoughts ran through Devantes head.

_________________________________________

"ELIJAH GET TF OUT!" Darrian yelled pointing his gun towards Elijah who somehow broke the door down.

"Nah nigga! Tell me where Devante is cause I know he here!" Elijah yelled back.

"That ain't yo business where he is He's leaving yo abusive ass!" Darrian said.

Elijah laughed at that.

"Leaving me? Pft, neva." Elijah said smirking.

"Elijah I swear to God if you don't leave i-"

"You gone what? Shoot me?" Do it then." Elijah said coming closer.

He kept creeping closer untill his forehead eventually reached the gun.

"You heard me...shoo-"

*GUNSHOT*

Cliffhanger

AGAIN

But what do you y'all think about this?

Hope y'all enjoyed ❤️

"NIGGA OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR!" Elijah yelled from outside.

"NIGGA GETCHO CRAZY ASS ON!" Ddot yelled from inside.

"THIS WHY I NEVA LIKED YO ASS ANY DAMN WAY. ALWAYS GETTING INVOLVED IN SHIT THAT HAS NOTHING TO WITH YOU!" Elijah said.

"HES MY BESTFRIEND IT HAS EVERYTHING TO FO WITH ME ARE YOU DUMB?" Ddot yelled.

Elijah has enough of Ddots stubbornness so he decided that if he wouldn't let him in, then he'd just have to let himself in.

Elijah started kicking the door and eventually broke open.

"Now where TF is he?" Elijah asked.

"Elijah I swear to God..." Ddot said raising his gun.

"What? You gone kill me? Not even in ya dreams." Elijah said getting closer to Ddot.

Now don't get Darrian wrong he's never hesitated to pull a trigger that's one thing about him. But on