Are you sure?

WARNING!!!!
VERY MATURE CONTENT FOR SOME IN THIS CHAPTER. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. SEXUAL/CURSING. 16+ IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THAT DO NOT READ. good luck (;

Ansels POV

"Really Bieber?!" I screamed.

He smirked, while standing by Selena who was looking a yoga pants. I walked over by him.

"Look I try to be nice but you need to stop with this bullshit! You are so jealous just leave us alone!" I said in his face.

"My bullshit?! You are the one who is purposely touching her ass and kissing her right in front of me?" Justin screamed back, his face getting red.

People started staring at us now. I guess people stare at 2 guys screaming at each other. I see Bri come over.

"All of these fit so I'll get them." she told me, not here for what just happened. "oh hey Justin what's up?"

"Just here with Selena." He said turning his head towards her.
"Selena,Bri. Bri. Selena."

They shook hands. "Nice too meet you." they both said.

"Okay let's go pay for these and then off to Abercrombie?" I looked down at Bri and asked.

"Yes!" She said excited. "Bye Justin & Selena! Nice to meet you!"

We walked away but I could still feel Biebers stare burn the back of my head. So I turned around and grinned while Bri paid. I know Justin still has strong feelings for her, despite Selena. Which they don't even look like they are together anyways. I can't let Justin take what's mine.

"You ready?" Bri said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yes, to Abercrombie we go."

Bris POV

Me and Ansel ran to the car as it was pouring rain out. He quickly hopped to the drivers seat while I sat in the passengers. The rain hitting the hood so hard, you thought it would never stop.

"Today was a successful, but damaging shopping day." I say, looking at all our rain damp bags from the mall.

"It was. But it was even better that I got to spend it with you." He said, taking one hand off the steering wheel to grab my hand.

"And I'm so happy I got to spend it with you."

We drive, screaming out song lyrics at the top of our lungs, laughing, smiling having fun. And all of a sudden...

Boom.

We are home ;)

Ansel insists on taking all the bags so I let him. We both run inside, Ansel sets the bags on the floor by the TV. I never realized how beautiful he was. How his muscles were so defined, his jaw line, his hair... his striking brown eyes. I want him.

"So are you hungry or-" He turned around and stopped mid sentence as I slowly took off my shirt. Reviling my hot pink bra from this morning.

I walk closer to him, he just stares, lust in his eyes. I give him a soft kiss before I pull back and slowly un-button his shirt. I pull back his red flannel traveling his tan muscles. We stare into each other's eyes before lunging our selfs at each other.

It started fast before I realized he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, which I gladly accepted. My hand run through his hair as our tongues fought. He made his way down my neck, sucking and kissing. I knew these would leave marks but I wasn't going to stop now.

"Jump." He whispers in my ear.

I jump and he grabs my butt and walks over to the couch. Hey lays me down nicely as he starts to unbutton my pants.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

No not really.
"Yes, positive." I said.

He nods as he takes of my jeans and then my panties. He puts his arms around me and unclips my bra, throwing it to the side. it was my turn.

I unbuckle his belt, and unbutton his jeans. He Was wearing white boxer briefs, which brought out his tan. I slowly pull those down reveling his, 'friend.'

He looks into my eyes, almost asking for approval again. I nod.
His lips crash into mine again, as we press our bodies up against each other. we both want to get closer but it's not possible. He starts kissing, making his way lower. Then he lines it up, and puts it in slowly.

It was kind of painful, considering the size and everything. After awhile the pain turned to pleasure. He slowly went in and out but I wanted more.

"Faster Ansel." I whispered between breaths.

He went faster, thrusting harder each time. But I still wanted more.

"ahh fuk" he moaned.

"Ansel faster please." I said.

He thruster faster, harder. I was about to reach my climax and so was he.

"You feel so good." Ansel said between breaths.

"Ahh Ansel!" I moaned.

"Louder baby."

I couldn't hold back anymore, and he knew.

"Ansel!!"' I moaned/screamed as he pounded into me, both letting go.

He laid down next to me. And looked at me.

"You were amazing, and you are so beautiful, I love you."

I curled up by his waist. Too tired to get up.

"I love you too." I said before drifting away.
-----------------------------------

I wake up in the morning with Ansels arm around me. I smile thinking what happened last night. I love him, and nothing will ever change that.

Justin's POV.

I Woke Up and Bri wasn't there again. I going to get her back. Even though she loves Ansel I will do it. Because I love her, and nothing will ever change that.

Authors NOTE
WOAH WOAH WOAH
They just did the nasty and some of you might hate me because it wasn't Justin but the story isn't over yet😏😏
And yes I'm back❤️❤️
IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS BOOK I HAVE SO MUCH PLANNED!!
Please vote and comment(:
Love you loves💫
(Love you so much it's 5am) 😂
And yes. Ansel is Ansel Elgort 😂 but he is not mean like the one in the story sometimes (I hope not)