The OLLG is....

*Bris P.O.V*

As I was snuggled up with Ansel One Less Lonely Girl (OLLG) starts playing. I shot my head up and look over at Jordan, who is screaming her head off. Carter is just looking at her with the 'Damn I love you stare.' And Ansel is just watching the show.

"What if he picks you or Jordan?" Ansel saids.

"We would probably cry and-" I got cut off by someone poking my shoulder I turned around to see who it was and it was Scooter.

"Do you wanna be the One Less Lonely Girl?" He asks.

"YESSS!!" I scream. I look over at Jordan but she is gone. Where is she?

"Come with me then" Scooter said. I went with Scooter but turned back to see Ansel. Dammit he looks upset.

*Justins P.O.V*

I'm up there singing OLLG and all I can think about is that girl I saw in the crowd. She was beautiful. Her friend looks younger she would be perfect for Matt.

But she was kissing someone. That made me upset and kind of jealous. So after Love Me Like You Do I told Scooter and Alfredo they had to find those girls. They said they would. So I started singing OLLG.All of a sudden I realize I'm too the part where the girl comes out.

She comes out. And Damn she's beautiful, and looks about my age. I take her hand and ask her name. She's crying by now.

"What's your name beautiful?" I asked.

"Umm uhh it's um Bri" She said, still crying.

"Beautiful name." I said smiling.

I took her to the 'throne' and gave her the flower crown, and the flowers. I then took her hand and started slow dancing with her on stage. I put my hands around her waist, and hers around my neck. She looked up at my and I just got lost in her eyes.

The song finished and instead of the dancers taking her backstage, I ran with her.

*Bris P.O.V*

I can't believe this is happening. Justin Bieber is running with me backstage after he just sang OLLG to me! We stop for a second and he stares at me smiling.

"Hey Bri. I'm Justin, and your beautiful." He said.

I started crying and he gave me a hug. Over my shoulder I saw Jordan crying/talking/screaming/hugging this one guy. I've seen pictures of him before because she like loved him... I believe his name is Matthew? Or Matt for short.