Let her go..

*Bri POV*

I woke up to Ansel rolling my over on my back and kissing me.

"Good morning princess." He said.

"Now it is" I replied with a smile.

"So do you want to go see Justin today? I have some things to do and I think Justin needs you right now."

"Yes..." I answered "But none of those things involve girls do they?"

Ansel looked at me "No of course not. I love you and only you." He kissed me and then left.

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom. After taking a shower, I put some concealer and mascara on and then went to go pick my outfit. I went with a with oversized sweater and some converse. I straightened my hair and then went downstairs in the kitchen.

I ate some pizza from the fridge for breakfast and then left for Justins.

Once I got to Justins I went to knock on the door.

"Hello?" Justin asked looking like he just woke up. "Oh hey Bri what's up?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today?" I asked.

"Yeah of course come in."

I went into his house and sat in the couch.

"I'm just going to go get dressed and then we can go to Olive Garden for lunch. My treat." He said with a grin.

"Haha okay."

He ran up the stairs and went into his bedroom. I turned on the TV and started watching TMZ even though they are full of shit.

'Bri crawling back to Bieber? She was last seen spotted entering the home of the reckless Justin Bieber. Ansel or Justin? This girl can't make up her mind!'

How do they already have pictures of me?! Ugh I can't imagine what Twitters like. I was about to go on my phone when Justin came.

"Ready to go Kitten?" He quickly corrected himself. "I mean Bri?"

"Yeah let's go." I turned off the TV and followed Justin into his garage where we got into this amazing chrome car, and sped off.

"I saw you watching TMZ. Don't listen to them, it's a bunch of bullshit." He said with his jaw clenched.

"It's okay....."

"No it's not okay!" He shouted. "The media shouldn't be saying all these untrue things about you and you shouldn't get judged all over social media for my stupid mistake!"

"How is it your fault Justin?!" I asked. "It's not.."

"Yes it is." He said more calm. "If I never kicked you out you would still be with me... You would still be mine. And all these reporters wouldn't make up bad stuff about you because your hangin out with me and Ansel."

I sighed.

"Justin... None of this is your fault. I'm okay. If they want to make a big deal out of me hanging out with you and Ansel, let them. We know the truth."

"I can't believe you still like that bastard! After everything he did to you?" He spat.

I can't believe what he just said...

"I thought you understood.." I said, looking down at my thumbs.

"I do Bri... I'm .... I'm sorry, I just. I.."

"You what?" I asked looking at him.

"I still love you.. And I always will. And it kills me every time I see you with him, your so happy... I miss you."

"Oh look we are here." I said. He pulled into a parking spot and quickly opened my door and ran inside, because there were paparazzi.

Did he really mean it? But even if he did I can't go back to him. I love Ansel... or do I? I guess time will only tell....

"Hello I'm Beca an I'll be your waiter tonight. Are you ready to order?"

"I am." I said "What about you Justin?"

He looked angry, and upset.

"Yeah I'll have whatever the chefs choice is." He said.

"Okay. And for you?" Beca asked

"I'll have the cheesy ravioli."

"Okay that will be right with you." She smiled and walked away.

"Okay." I said, setting my hands on the table. "What's your problem?"

"You know what my problem is." He said looking me right in the eyes.

"Justin... I know you have a problem with Ansel but right now my heart is with him. I can't just leave him. I'll always love you Justin, but we can't be more then friends."

"I want to be more than that." He mumbled.

"Best friends?" He didn't say anything.. "Mega best friends?"

He looks up with a grin.

"Deal."

About 10 minutes later our food came and it was amazing.

I love food. ILF.

*Justin POV*

I cant be just friends with Bri. I still love her... how do I get her back? I need her and she defiantly can't be with that asshole of a guy.

When we were finished eating we went back to the car.

The paparazzi were shouting at us..

"Are you guys dating again?"

"What about Ansel Bri?"

"Your such a whore Bri!"

The Last one made me blow up.

"Who said that?!" I shouted making my way threw the crowd. "She isn't a whore, you guys are all dumbfucks! Leave her ALONE!" I shouted with tears in my eyes.

Bri was already in the car when I stormed in there and slammed the door.

"Do you want Starbucks?" I asked. Starbucks makes girls feel better right?

"No. I want to go home." She said with tears forming in her eyes.

"Hey don't cry." I said. "They say stuff like that but it's not true."

"Of course it is Justin!" She shouted, the tears now escaping her eyes. "IM the one who made you attempt suicide, IM the one who left, IM the whore."

"No tha-" I couldn't even finish my sentence before she cut me off.

"Just take me home." She said. "I need to go home.."

And with that I realized that she was broken... because if me. Because she fell in love with the popstar Justin Bieber. Because I kicked her out.. This isn't healthy for her, no matter how much I love her.. I can't let her stay. I have to let her go.

I started the car.