I'm done

*Bris POV*

I woke up at Ansels house, well our house. I sighed remembering what happened and got out of bed.

I went downstairs and saw Ansel asleep on the couch. I smiled, he was so beautiful even when he was sleeping. I know I'm crazy for giving him another shot but it feels right this time. Like I can really trust him. Snapping out of my thoughts I went into the bathroom.

When I got into the bathroom I noticed my stomach starting to hurt and then realized it was the 8th.

Fucking period.

I looked in the cabinets and everything but I couldn't find any tampons. I walked back out into the living room to wake up ansel.

"Ansel?" I asked shaking him.

"Hmm?" He replied just waking up.

"Okay this is Embarrassing but I have my period and I can't find the tampons I left here, where are they?"

"They are in the dresser in our room." He said, now fully awake sitting up. "And don't be embarrassed you can talk to me about anything."

"Okay."

I went into the bathroom and took a shower. I used Ansels shampoo and body wash that smelled just like him. Yumm.

After I was done I wrapped a towel around me and went into the bedroom. I picked out my panties and bra. Then I started searching for an outfit to wear. I ended up wearing dark ripped skinny jeans, with a neon pink crop top, and my white converse to finish the outfit off. I went back into the bathroom to straighten my hair and do my makeup. Which was just some concealer, eyeliner, and mascara.

I was walking back downstairs when I saw Ansel in the kitchen with just his basketball shorts on and no shirt. I forgot how fucking hot he was.

"Hey" I said walking into the kitchen.

"Hey Babe." He said pulling me into a long hug.

"I missed this....." I whispered thinking he couldn't hear me but apparently he did because he responded.

"Me too..." He said. "I'm so sorry, please accept my apology. I'll never do anything like that again."

"I forgive you." I whispered

*Justins POV*

I woke up and turned around to say good morning to Bri, only to find out that she wasn't there. I sighed getting up from bed, wondering what Bri and Ansel were doing right now..

I got up and went to go take a shower. I let the hot water hit my back and I just stood there thinking about how much of an ass I am.

Bri is the best thing that's ever happened to me, and she needed me. I feel so lonely now, so horrible about what I've done. I groan at the thought of Bri and Ansel back together. She's suppose to be mine, she is mine.

I step out of the shower, wrapping a towel around my waist. Taking my phone I lye down in bed going on Twitter. Pictures of me crying in the parking lot was all that was on my feed.

'I can't believe she broke his heart.'

'Bieber messing things up....again.'

'I'm gonna kill her for making my idol cry!'

I throw my phone against the wall and it shatters. Oh well I have more.

I get dressed and make my way down to Ansels house. I have to talk to Bri. I wear a hoodie and sunglasses so the paparazzi wouldn't spot me. When I got to Ansels house I knocked on the door but no one answered. I walked to the garage to see if the car was there and it was gone. I took out my new phone and tried to call her, but there was no answer.