I trust you

*Bri's POV*

We all got into the car. Ansel was driving and I was sitting next to him while Jordan and Carter were sitting in back.

"What the hell Ansel?!" I screamed. "We could of stayed. He accidentally spilled water on me, what's the big deal?"

"He's trying to take you away from me." Ansel said with a worried look on his face. "I'm afraid you are going to leave me..."

"Ansel, I'm not going to leave you. I love you. Me and Justin are just friends. You have to trust me."

"Okay." He said. "I trust you"

"Thank you" I said.

The rest of the car ride was silent. I heard Jordan and Carter talking but I couldn't hear exactly what they were talking about. About 15 minutes later we got to Jordans house.

"Okay lovebirds." Ansel said. "Get out."

"Someone is upset." Said Jordan as she got out.

Carter got out too and they both went in the house. I can't wait until we get home so I can sleep.

*20 minutes later*

I guess I must have fallen asleep because I woke up in the car to Ansel shaking me telling me that we were home.

"Can you carry me?" I asked. I was WAYY to tired to walk.

"Sure babe." He said with a smile. He got out of the car and ran to my side, opening the door, and carrying me in. Bridal style.

Once we got inside he went straight to the bedroom and set me on the bed.

"Wanna go to bed now?" He asked.

I nodded my head.

"Okay." He said. He unzipped my dress for me and slid it down my body. Leaving me in my bra and underwear. He took his shirt and then his pants off he was now just in his boxers.

He laid down next to me and put his arm around my waist.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I replied.

We both fell asleep.

*Justins POV*

I was laying in bed and couldn't stop thinking about what happened. Why was I so stupid? Why did I spill water on her? But her boyfriend didn't have to overreact like that. I hope I see her again soon. My thoughts were interrupted when my phone started ringing. It was Matt. I groaned but picked it up.

"What the hell do you want?" I said. "Its 3:22 in the morning?!!"

"Sorry Justin, but I can't stop thinking about Jordan." He said. "I think we need to hang out with them but alone this time."

"Yeah your right. I call Bri tomorrow, and you call Jordan. Kay?"

"Okay."

Then the line went dead, and I fell into a deep sleep.

Authors Note; Sorry this chapter is soo short and that I haven't been updating!! Is there anything you guys want in the next chapters to come? I have a few ideas(; Don't worry there is gonna be a lot more drama. And there will also be sexual chapters as well so I'm sorry if you aren't comfortable with that! Comment, Follow, Vote(: