Dinner?

*Jordans P.O.V*

Alfredo took me backstage but he didn't ask me if I wanted to be the OLLG. I wonder what's going on.

"Alfredo am I going to be the One Less Lonely Girl?!" I said.

"No, we wanted to introduce you to one of Justin's friends. He saw you and he thought you were beautiful." Alfredo said.

"Wow who is-" I said. But I got interrupted by someone.

"Me." Someone said. I turned around and saw one of Justin's dancers. Damn he was gorgeous. I think his name was Matt. He walked up too me.

"I saw you when I was dancing out there, and you are beautiful I had to meet you." He said. "I'm Matt. What's your name gorgeous?" He said getting closer to me.

"I Umm... Im Jordan." I said. I kind of started to cry. Matt was one of my favorite dancers, and who am I kidding he was gorgeous.

"Well Justin liked your friend, and she got picked as the OLLG." He said. "But I picked you as mine."

I was speechless. I didn't even know what to say. I just cried. While Justin was singing OLLG he gave me my own crown, and some blue flowers. We started dancing backstage while Justin was out there singing to Bri. I didn't care that I wasn't picked for Justin's OLLG though. Matt picked me, and I couldn't be happier. The song was over, it went by pretty fast. Matt was still dancing with me though. Over his shoulder I saw Bri run backstage with Justin. Haha she was crying too.

*Matts P.O.V*

The song was over. And I saw Justin run back here with Jordans friend. They started talking so I kept dancing with Jordan. I didn't wanna let her go. I like her a lot. She was beautiful and sweet.

I saw her with a guy. Hopefully I have a chance.

Justin and Jordans friend walked over by us, as soon as Jordan saw her friend she have her a huge hug, both of them started crying. Justin stood next to me with a smile.

"How did it go." He asked me.

"Great, she's perfect" I said.

"So is Bri" Justin said. So I guess her friends name is Bri. "We should ask them out for dinner tomorrow."

"I would love too. But you saw them. I'm pretty sure they both have boyfriends." I said upset.

"Just as friends." Justin said with a smile. "For now atleast."

"Let's do it."

We turn back and see Jordan and her friend Bri walking away crying.

"Wait!" Me and Justin shouted. They turned around.

"Do you wanna go to dinner with us sometime?" I asked.

"As friends." Justin added.

"We would love to" Jordan said.

"But we do have boyfriends." Bri said. I saw Bri and Jordan out there with their boyfriends, they looked like they were in love.

"Okay..." Justin said.

"Well let us get your numbers" I said.

We got there numbers and they went back out into the crowd. I couldn't keep my eye off Jordan and her 'boyfriend' for the rest off the concert.

Me and Justin would get our girls.

We have too.