Twitter

*Bri POV*

I need to go home. I can't live like this anymore. The paparazzi are everywhere and they are terrible people... but I also can't leave Justin. Ugh I just need time to think.

We pulled up to my house.

"Look Bri." Justin sighed. "Please don't believe them."

"I'm fine." I said. "Bye Justin."

As I was shutting the car door I heard Justin whisper 'Bye Bri."

I walked inside. Ansel was lying on the couch with his laptop looking at.. flights to Australia??? I run up to him, and give him a kiss.

"Hey princess." He said with a grin.

"Hey babe." I sat down on the couch by his feet. "Soo what are you looking at?"

"You saw didn't you?" He said disappointed.

I nodded.

"Damn! I wanted it to be a surprise."

"What a surprise?" I asked.

"Well..." He sat up straight, putting his laptop down and put me on his lap. "I thought that it would be a great idea if me and you got away on a little vacation. And your always telling me how badly you want to go to Australia so I got us tickets. We leave in 2 days." He said smiling.

"Oh my god Ansel!" I pulled him into a long hug. "You didn't have to do that."

" I know" He said. "But I wanted to. I love you."

"I love you too." I said and pulled away from the hug.

*Justin POV*

I get into my house. How can I let Bri go? She needs to leave my life so she can be happy.

I go on Twitter and #briisawhore is trending. I can't believe my beliebers! But hey... this is probably the perfect time to push Bri away. For her own good.

'@justinbieber: haha #briisawhore! I love you guys.'

I can't believe I just did that. Tears threaten to pour out of my eyes. This is for good though. Bri will have her own life, and no one can ever hurt her again.

I look back on Twitter, some beliebers are happy I ditched her, and some are shocked saying they are disgusted with me. I understand.

I put my phone into my pocket and go down stairs to make dinner. I heated up some Chinese food from last night and went back on my phone. Text from Bri.

'Bri- I knew it. Why do you do this to me Justin? I thought you loved me.'

'Justin- I do this is for your own good.'

I put down my phone and finished my food, with water dropping on my counter.

*Bri POV*

For my own good? What the fuck.

"Ansel!!" I shouted. I was in our room watching The Shaytards when I decided to go on twitter and saw Justin's tweet.

Ansel ran up the stairs. "Yeah baby?"

"Do you know why Justin would this?" I handed him my phone to show him the tweet. His face turned red from anger.

"No but I'm gonna beat his little punk ass up!" He handed me my phone ad started running before I stopped him.

"Stop! I already talked to him and he said it was for my own good. I don't know what's going on, and I really don't want you in the middle of it. Let's just go to bed." I say falling Into his arms.

He kisses the top of my head, rubbing my back.

"Okay." He picked me up and set me on the bed, soon joining me under the covers. He puts his arm around me and gives me one more kiss.

"It's okay. I'll look after you princess."

And with that I fell asleep.

**authors note

Sorry this chapter is so short! The next one is going to be long promise(: Also in future chapters (2-3 chapters away) there is going to be sexual content so just a heads up!!

Sorry if there are any grammar/punctuation errors I have not looked over it yet and wanted to get something up.

Follow me on Instagram I follow back just ask(:

@bri_carder