Your Perfect

*Justins POV*

I woke up to Bri sleeping next to me, it was the best thing to wake up too. I was probably starring at her for 10 minutes when I decided I would hop in the shower.

I got in the shower and washed my hair and body. I got out and put the towel around my waist leaving my chest & abs exposed.

When I walked into the room Bri was siting on the bed rubbing her eyes.

"Good morning Kitten." I said.

"Good morning Justin" She replied with a yawn.

"Wanna just have a chill day? We can get junk food and watch movies and cuddle? But mostly cuddle." I said sitting next to her.

"That sounds great but I really want to talk with my friend today, if that's okay?"

"With who? Jordan?" I asked.

"No She's still on vacation. I wanna talk to my old friend Rachel."

I sighed "okay" I said. "But you have to promise that we will chill some other time?(:"

"I promise." She replied with a smile.

"Okay go get ready now" I say playfully pushing her off the bed.

"Okay okay I'm going!!" she shouts raising her arms up.

She walks into the bathroom and turns on the shower.

I walk downstairs to make some breakfast for myself (Bri is going with Rachel) I made some eggs, bacon , and toast.

I kept thinking about Bri going out with her friends.... I don't really have any friends. I never did even as a kid, my family was poor and I always wore bigger clothing. It was an awful experience, I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Bri saying my name. I look up and see her... SHES STUNNING. She was wearing dark short shorts from Hollister, converse, and a plain white see through crop top(which I wasn't very happy because you could see her bra and other men shouldn't be looking at her)

"Wow you look amazing." I said.

"Haha thanks, now can I borrow a car please?"

*Bris POV*

I got into one of Justin's cars he said I could use. It was pretty nice. I took out my phone to call Rachel.

"Hey!" She said.

"Hey!"

"Are you on your way?" She asked.

"Yes! We should meet at Starbucks if that okay, I'm craving a white chocolate mocha."

"Yes that's fabulous because I also wanted to get one of those! haha see you there."

"Okay, bye"

"Bye" she said and then hung up.

I was listening to Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande the way up to the mall.

I got to the mall at about 3:30. I went into Starbucks and got my coffee and told them I wanted to pay for Rachel's (because I'm that nice;)

5 minutes later Rachel came in basically running to me with a smile.

"Hey Girl! I missed you soo much!" She said giving me a hug.

"And you have no idea how much I've missed you! And by the way your coffee is already paid for." I said.

"Aww your the bestest friend ever!!"

After we got our coffee we talked and she brought up a subject I wish she wouldn't have.

'How are you and Ansel doing?" She said with a grin.

"Well...."

I explained to her what happened with Ansel and Justin. Also that I was staying at his place which made her freak out haha.

"I can't believe Ansel did that to you! That is horrible, I'm sorry hun." She said giving me 'the face'

"It's okay, it wasn't your fault..."

"Yeah" she answered. "While I have to be back home by 6:00 but it was very nice talking to you! we have to do this more yes?"

"Totally." I said. "I should be getting back too."

*Justins POV*

It's soo boring here without anyone. There's nothing to do. It was around 5:50 when I heard Bri come home. I decided that I am going to scare her. I turned off the TV and all the lights and hid behind the door waiting until she opened it...

"BOO!" I shouted.

"AHHH" She screamed and punched me in the face! I put my hand up to my nose which I'm pretty sure was bleeding now.

"What the hell Bri!?" I said.

"Oh my god Justin I'm soo sorry!" She said turning on the lights.

"No it's fine, I shouldn't of scared you like that." I said.

"Well let me get you an icepack!"

She laid me on the couch and grabbed an icepack from the freezer.

"Justin I really am sorry. I just you scared me like-"

"Bri it's fine! I'm okay." I said getting up. "But..."

"But what?" Bri asked.

"Pay back time!" I ran towards her and started tickling her she bursts into laughter falling on the floor.

"J-Justin s-s-stopp!"

"Sorry Kitten, but you shouldn't have punch me."

I continue to tickle her for awhile. Both of us are on the floor I'm on top of her.

"You really are beautiful." I said.

"Thank you but no I'm not."

"Yes you are. You're perfect."

"Like I said I'm not but-"

I cut her off by smashing her lips into mine. After awhile she started to kiss back, until she pulled away trying to catch her breath.

"Im sorry Justin but I- we can't.. not after what just happened."

"I understand." I said dissapointed.

She got up and went to her room.

Damn. How do you show a girl you love her? That she's everything....