𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷

Y/N POV:

Today had been the second day on set of the black phone two. I was the newest addition to the cast and had been playing the role of “Ranaee” also known as Bruce's love interest.

I had gotten along very well with most of the cast. We were all really close. I considered all of them my family, well most of them my family. There was one person in the cast that I couldn't get along with for the life of me, miguel.

I had just recently met him, along with everyone else but the second I met him there was this tension in the air, a large filling of hatred that filled the room. I was a large fan of him and the cast considering I had watched the first movie of the black phone, but ever since i met him i turned from one of his largest fans to one of his largest haters.

“Y/n you ready?”

I snapped out of my train of thought peering my head up to see one of the crew members with a pair of black headphones that had draped over her neck.

“Y-yeah, sorry i was just thinking.”
“You're all good! You're on in five just a heads up!”
I gave her a faint nod and a small smile before she had spun herself around to walk off.

I lept of of the chair I had been sitting in that was labelled with my name, everyone in the cast had one but they preferred to sit on the couch instead of on the chairs.

I made my way further back in the building to where the rest of the cast had been seated, on a large big grey couch.

Y/n- “Hey you guys!”

Br- Y/n!! Come sit with us were just talking about you and bruce's next scene oOoO

Y/n- Oh my lord brady shut up! It's not even that bad. It's just us hugging

Br- Wait WHAT i thought it was the kissing scene!!!

M- Thats like in three weeks from now you bozo.

Y/n- Yeah. Were filming that like..last you dumb fuck.

Mi- if your gonna start calling people dumb fucks remeber you are one.

Y/n- miguel do you ever shut up? Literally nobody here was even talking to-

M- Okayyyy that enough from you two. I can't deal with you guys bickering all the time. It makes me want to kill myself.

I gave Miguel an obvious glare from across the room as he sat down aggressively pushing his back leaning back on the couch, my hands crossed standing up.

I started to hear footsteps behind me as I turned my head to look over my shoulder. It was one of the crew members once again, he had a clipboard in his hand and like the last one, black headphones placed around his neck.

“Y/n and Tristan, are you guys ready for the scene?”

I made eye contact with Tritsian as he made eye contact with me, letting a small smile out. We both turned back to the director smiling and nodding.

Even though I had played Tristan's love interest in the movie, neither of us had feelings for eachother. I knew that for sure. We were both really close but we both knew everything between us was platonic.

Tristan had started to stand up in front of the couch as I turned to the director following his direction as he had led us to where we would have to stand for the scene.

It had only been the second day of filming, and the fifth day i had met everyone in the cast, and considering everything that had already happened…i knew this was gonna be one long fucking ride.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Anna talks::

I told yall I would be rewriting it!! So far I like it smm and I can't stop writing literally. Uhm lmk if you guys like this one better than the last one?? Also it's kinda a slow burn but not rlly anyways hope u luv ittt