𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼

Y/N POV:

I turned around as the rest of the cast had started to walk in towards the kitchen mason and I had been sitting down in.

Ma- Wow y/n, you're up early

Y/n- Why does everyone seem so shocked about it-

Mi- Lets be honest y/n.. Its pretty shocking

Y/n- Well- y- yeah..your right

Miguel let out a small laugh while gigving me a “im always right look” i jokingigly rolled my eyes at him as he started to walk towards me and sit down next to me.

Y/n- Y’know we've actually never sat down next to each other before.

Mi- Yeah…we havent, it feels weird.

T- It looks weird too-

Mi- Oh shush pravong

The rest of the cast started taking a seat in the other remaining chairs, as we all started up conversations about the most random topics, well that was until my clumsy ass tripped on the way to putting my empty plate in the dish.

Y/n- SHIT!

M- Y/n you okay?

T- Woah y/n you good?

Y/n- No a part of the plate cut my elbow.

I was on the ground with pieces of the borken plate around me, as i held my elbow as it had been cut and bled a bit.

As i slowly removed my hand, i had seen a pair of feet run over to me and squat down in front of me. It had been miguel.

He moved my hand farther away from my elbow as he had inspected what had happened.

Mi- It doesn't look too bad. Can you describe the pain?

Y/n- I dont know it's just like a burn, almost not too bad, though.

Miguel lifted his head, looking at me for a split second before he looked back at the rest of the cast, focusing his gaze on Mason.

Mi- Hey mase, can you go grab me the bainaids front he cabinet?

M- I- uhm..yeah

All the cast had been looking at us strangely mostly because out of everyone to help me, the last person we all expected was miguel.

Mason got up slowly as he walked towards the cabinet looking at the rest of the cast with a “this is weird” expression, grabbing the baindaids out of the cabinet and lightly handing them to miguel

Miguel grabbed the pack of baindiads from Mason, opening it as he carefully puled one out. He looked up at me, making direct eyeconact.

He opened up the bandaid wrapper, still holding eye contact with me as he carefully and slowly placed it over my injured elbow, making sure not to apply too much pressure.

I looked back into his eyes, they looked so soft and suttle…so..so relaxing. I couldn't look away from them, and it didn't look like he could look away from mine.

Are there the feelings in my stomach again, the feeling where everything just stops and my stomach starts to flutter, a feeling where..where i just feel happy. But yet again, i couldn't put my finger on what it had been.

And if im being totally honest here, i didn't want this feeling to stop…at all.