𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟷

Thank you yesilovemany for the plot for these next few chapters 🫶 Also girly u put TIMEE into the idea it was so detailed 😭 so thank u very much its making it highly easy to write💋 also if yall wanna know wht happens in the next few chapters go back to chapter 20 and see the comments and find theirs!

Y/N POV:

It had been about four days since me and Miguel had last spoken, and since everything in the living room had gone down. I was currently walking towards the living room where everyone was getting ready to leave for set.

“Hey guys!” I spoke up, everyone looking at me..but miguel. He just continued to tie his shoes. My expressions dropped pretty quickly as I just sighed and walked towards where I placed my shoes.

I had started to lace them on as I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked back hoping for it to be Miguel but my face dropped once again because it had just been mason. “Not who you wanted it to be, huh?” He started as he sat down beside me.

“No it's not like that, it's just..i don't know mason. I really fucked everything up with miguel. I'm so stupid” Mason had quickly cut me off from my sentence “Hey, hey don't say that. I know Miguel, just give him time okay.” I sighed, leaning my head on Mason's shoulder and nodding.

“Hey mase, ready to head out?” I tilted my head up to see Miguel, he didn't glance at me once focusing his full attention on mason. “Yeah, let me just finish putting my shoes on” Mason replied.''Hey miguel..” I softly spoke, waving a slight bit trying to get his attention. I saw him visibly roll his eyes, letting out a scoff as he walked away. “What the fuck is wrong with me.” I mumbled under my breath close to tears.

“Hey nothings wrong with you! Like I said..give him time, he's gonna come around” I then heard mason mumble a small hopefully under his breath. I dragged myself up in front of the bench and towards the rest of the group. “Okay, I'm ready to go now.” I stated as everyone gave me a slight head nod.

“AND CUT!” The director yelled Miguel immitaley walking off of the set. I quickly chased after him trying to get his attention. “You did great miguel!” I started nudging his shoulder as he very clearly moved away.

“Miguel, please just..just talk to me. Please?” I said, grabbing his wrist trying to stop him from walking away. “What don't you understand y/n? I DON'T want to talk to you, look at you or even be in the same room as you, okay! Leave me the fuck alone.” He said harshly, grabbing his wrist away from me and storming off.

I had nothing else to do now. I couldn't go run after him, he clearly didn't want me to be around him, if only i kept my mouth shut maybe a different circumstance could have happened.