𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹

Ma- Okay so I found a website with a bunch of juicy questions for us to answer.

Y/n- Is it just me or I'm starting to get nervous..

M- No reason to be nervous.. Unless you have something to hide..

Y/n- No i don't thames. Just when maddy says somethings juicy, its juicy.

T- Okay y/n/n is right about that one.

I let out a chuckle while lighting bumping mason's arm, showing him that Tristan had agreed with me and that I had been right.

Ma- Okay is everyone ready?

Mi- Yes actually, i'm very interested to find out you guys secrets.

T- Same, read the first question maddy.

I rubbed my hands together in fear and anticipation of what the first question maddy would start off with would be, all i knew is that it had to have been bold.

Ma- If you had to date anyone in this circle, who would it be?

We all looked at one another, shock filling all of our faces. I felt adrenaline run through my body knowing whatever I said, they're probably gonna use it against me again one day.

Everyone had started hissing through their teeth and looking around at one another thinking.

Ma- Tristan you answer first.

T- Okay… y/n. ONLY BECAUSE I feel like she would buy me a bunch of things, and I'm broke so yeah.

Y/n- Uh- so you're gonna use me? You're officially on my list of people not to date.

Ma- Dang tristian… okay lets go with.. Mason you next.

M- Maddy, because y/n is like my bestfriend and i wouldnt wanan ruin our friendship like that, also i feel if i dated her she would give me migraines from her annoying voice.
Y/n- I forgot is this game 21 questions or lets pick on y/n?

M- I'm just joking with you, you're my favourite voice to hear.

He leaned in, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me into a big hug, I pushed him off of me, giving him a sarcastic dirty look.

Y/n- I hope you fall in a ditch thames.

M- Only if you fall first .

Ma- This went from 21 questions to 50 arguments… Okay… Miguel! You next

Mi- Maddy. Hands down. Anyone but y/n. I will literally date a ladybug over y/n. Like i-

Y/n- Miguel i think we all fucking get it

Mi- Well you're slow, so i'm just making sure you REALLY get it.

Y/n- Well i got it.

Mi- Thats really good.

Y/n- You know what would be really good? If i shoved my fucking fist up your ass-

I then felt a hand cover my mouth, as I looked to my left to see a mason covering my mouth, he gave me wide eyes and said “seriously”. While glared back at him, wanting him to take his hand off my face.

I started to slip my tongue of out my mouth, licking his hand so that way he would remove it from my face

M- i swear to god y/n, i'm so used to you licking my hand when i cover your face that it doesn't even surprise me anymore. AND I MET YOU FIVE DAYS AGO-

I shrugged my shoulders as if I was saying “and”. Mason then slowly lighted his hand down from my face making sure I wasn't gonna say shit, so that way he could keep his hand down.

M- Okay maddy your turn.

Ma- Well considering i have had a lot of time to think, imma go with miguel. BECAUSE. I cannot date mason. I feel like he would want to make me get a gun and shoot myself with everything he does, love ya mase. Also i wouldn't date Tristan becauseee were like siblings that talked shit about mason all the time together and i couldn't let go of my shit talking bestie.
Y/n- So you chose…miguel?

Mi- Shut Up your just jealous

Y/n- Of what you because if your talking about you then-

M- I swear y/n if you say one more word I'm putting my hand back over your mouth.

I let out a scoff rolling my eyes, as Miguel laughed and gave me a smirk. I hated that guy, I hated him so much.

Ma- Okay y/n, your turn to answer the question.

Y/n- Hmmm y'know, i think i'm gonna go with… mason. Because she's my number one fan and supporter. My partner in crime, my best friend. Well after maddy of course. But also then again, i wouldn't wanna date a mason. The only reason I chose him was because there's no way I'm choosing Mikey, and I'm basically already dating tristan.

M- Good choice.

Mason lifted his hand up to give me a high five, that i gladly return.

All the sudden out of the corner of my eye i see brady start to walk back towards the group.
B- IM FINISHEDDDDD. How was 21 questions?

T- Well we only got through one question but it was pretty good.

B- What question?

T- Out of us 5 who would date who. I chose y/n, mase choose maddy, miguel chose maddy cause well..you know. And y/n chose mase.

B- Oh well that's…expected not gonna lie.

Y/n- Yeah true. But can we go back to the hotel? We've been here all day and thank god you finally finished your scene. And that's like the last one of the day. Plus it's like nine pm.

M- YES PLEASE i wanna just jump in my bed and sleep.

Mi- Same. I needa go back and get over the trauma of seeing y/n's face today.

Ma- Yeha lets head out.

We all lifted ourselves off of the grey couch that we were seated on, walking back towards the door of the filming studio,  me elbowing Miguel on our way out.
(Yup. These past 3 chapters have only been 1 day. Yall know this finna will be one long ahh book. But they make it better. Also enemies to lovers is so hard to write bc i cant js randomly pop up the love, i have to like ease into it. Like i have to show a big hate then like friendship then like love, it's harder than it sounds lmao)