𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶

Before i start i was wondering if you guys would be intrested in me making another book but a love triangle between y/n, mason, and miguel?

■■□□■■□□■■□□■■□□■■□□■■□□■■□□■

All of us, well most of us had know been sitting on the grey couch in the back corner of the building all eyes attached to our own devices that we had held in our hands.

Ma- Oh oh, y/n have you seen masons new comments?

Y/n- Theres new ones?

Ma- Yeah and this half of them is shipping you and mason instead of you and miguel.

Y/n- Oh they finally relized that im out of miguels league

Mi- Oh fuck off y/n.

I looked over my shoulder, to make eye contact with miguel as i just started at him with a look of disgust plastered all along my face.

Ma- You guys always ruin good day with your bickering, did you guys ever think of i dont know becoming friends?

Y/n- Ew, no.

Mi- I would have someone kill me

Y/n- Oh oh, ill do it!!

Me raising my hand as a smile had started to grow across my face, while still holding eye contact with miguel.

M- If you dont mind me asking, why do you guys hate eachother?

Mi- lots of reasons, first off i get traumatized by just looking at her face second off shes just so fucking rude to everyone, and lastly i dont know i just do.

Y/n- wow way to be nice. Its not that i fully hate miguel, wait actually..yes i do. But its just that he hates me. And i guess i just gave the energy i received.

Mi- Of course thats your excuse, lets just blame it all on miguel because i just do everything wrong! You know y/n, if im being honest here i regret meeting you.

That one stung, really hard. The last time i had heard someone say those words to me was my best friend, the person i trusted every last one of my secrets, thoughts, and imagines with. Then she broke it, she broke it all and just left me there, struggling to find pieces in a room of dark while blind.

I felt a warm feeling flow down my left cheek to see a tear had started to fall out from my eyes and onto my face, that had then went down to my clothes absorbing in its fabric.

I wouldnt let miguel see me like this, i couldnt. I would not let him know what he had done to me, or how he had made me feel. So i ran.

I stood up as quickly as possible looking around through the blur in my eyes running towards the first door that i had seen, i didnt care what was behind it at this point i just needed to be somewhere, and that place couldn't be here.