𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼

Before yall start reading this i jsut wanted to give a big thanks to some ppl. I feel they have been so supportive in my writing of this book and theve both help me grow sm so thank you guys you have no idea wht this support means to me!!

K1SSES-FOR-U Heheidk04

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
We all sat down at the marble island that had been placed with nice light grey spinning chairs around it.

I had a pair of faded black jean shorts on and a pink crop top, with my hair slightly curled and some light makeup on.

Mi- You took 60 years in the bathroom and came out looking like….that?

Y/n- You took 9 months in your mothers womb and came out looking like…that?

Miguel gave me a glare from across the island, me giving him one back as i let out a small scoff towards him, as he returned one aswell.

M- Oh Oh y/n y/n!!

Y/n- Oh oh mason mason

M- Okay so theres this tiktok right,a nd i reall wanted to do it and i thought who better to do it with then you

Y/n- You do tiktoks? You like never post (based of a true story)

M- Well because none of them are good..BUTTT i found a really fun one can we do it??

Y/n- Hmm let me see it.

Mason stood up from off of his chair as he ran towards me, opening his phone up to the audio he wanted to use

He brought his phone closer to my face, me observing the audio as i sang along with it, knowing what tiktok he had been talking about. It had been to the audio of (how you gon do it if you really don't wanna dance by standing on the wall)

Y/n- Mk, ill do it

M- Really??

Y/n- Yes.

M- OH MY GOD Y/N I LOVE YOU!

Y/n- I know you do, who dosent

Mi- Me, i dont.

Y/n- Way to ruin the vibe.

I rolled my eyes as i started to get up from out of my chair, miguel always has to ruin things that he's not apart of and it always pisses me off.

I walked over towards the large window that had showed a very nice view of the city, as mason placed his phone down infront of it, putting on the timer for the audio.

As he started it the rest of the cast had been in the background doing small dances considering they had no idea the dance that had gone with the audio.

As me and mason started to reach the part where you would link arms and spin around, my socks had slid on the floor causing me to fall and burst out in laughter, hearing mason trying to contain his laugh as of the rest of the cast laughing their heads off at the unexpected fall.

Mi- Imagine falling on video-

Y/n- I swear to god shut your ugly self up miguel.

I tried standing up slippling a bit but once gaining my balance running fats towards miguel as he had a shocked expression grow on his face, him standing up and starting to bolt out of his chair and around the island as i chased him laughing, as the audio had just cut off.

Mi- Please dont hurt meee

Y/n- Oh so you are afraid of me huh?

Mi- Okay just a tiny tiny TINY bit

I looked him dead in the eye, both of us starting to laugh over aboulutley nothing, did i say i enjoyed how me and miguel both hated one another? Yes. But did i honestly and truly enjoy just having a nice laugh with him? Yes. Yes i did.