𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺

It had taken us about ten minutes to arrive at the hotel building, all of us walking out of the bus that the hotel had provided to pick up guests ( I hope yall know what im talking about)

We entered the front doors of the hotel, my body immediately feeling warm and cozy after getting away from that cold breeze outside.

We walked towards the back to where the elevators had been. The hotel was a VERY nice hotel, and considering how wealthy the production blumhouse had been, they could afford to get us the luxury suit that had been placed on one of the higher floors.

We all bunched ourselves intot he very spacious elevator, with marble flooring as Mason had clicked the number 6, taking us up to the sixth floor.

After a few seconds we all had walked out, and forward to the large double doors that were placed in the hallway, me scanning the card unlocking the door as i grabbed the handle, opening it and letting everyone else in before me.

Even though i had “lived” here for almost a week and would have to be here for many more months to come, i dont think i would ever get bored of how outstanding it had been.

The floors were marble, and it had a very nice white theme. A large chandelier had hung up in the middle under wa splaced a nice white leather curved couch.

It had basically been a house. There were two VERY large bedrooms that had more than enough space in the boys' room and more than enough in the girls.

There had also laid a kitchen three bathrooms, and the best of foods that we could order whenever. I could only imagine how much it had cos the directors to afford all of this.

M- Home sweet home, i just want to go and jump on my bed.

T- Same Im burnt out to my max.

Y/n- I think my legs are dying right now.

We all let out small sighs lazily dragging ourselves to our bedrooms, highly happy that tomorrow had been a “directors day” as they liked to call it. Basically, it's just a day where all the crew got together to change anything or make anything better on set or in the script. (idk if it's a real thing. But i js made it up, lmao)

I walked into me, maddy and becca's shared room, maddy, following behind me and closing the door.

I switched on the light to see becca on her bed laughing at a tiktok on her phone.

B- Oh my god, finally, you guys are back!

Ma- Bec you're so lucy you didn't have to film today we spent like 50 years filming and were so tired

Y/n- Yeah, literally. I can't feel my feet anymore.

Becca let out a small chuckle as she pat her bed, signaling us to come and sit down on it with her. Me and maddy both make our way over and plopping ourselves down.

B- Sooo what happened today?

Y/n- Nothing, really.

B- LIE.

Y/n- Lie?

B- Yes, lie. Something interesting ALWAYS happens on set, so what happened today?

Y/n- seriously, nothing happ-

Ma- Yeah y/ns lying. I lll tell you what happened. y/n is gonna date Mason.

Y/n- WOAHHHH THERE.

B- WAIT, THOUGHT YOU GUYS WHERE JUST FRIENDS?!?!

Y/n- WE ARE- I THINK MADDYS BEING CARZY AGAIN

Ma- Welly, you said you were gonna date him

Y/n- IT WAS EITHER HIM TRISTIAN OR MIGUEL. PLUS, I GAVE REASONING.

B- Mhmmm

Ma- Sureee

I looked at my surroundings, spotting a pillow and grabbing it as i started to hit becca and maddy repeatedly.

B- Okay, okay, you dont like him!

Ma- We get it, i swear!!

I dropped the pillow down beside me, looking at both of them laughing.

Y/n- Good. Now, if you dont mind, im tired and going to sleep.

Ma- Yeah, same. I think I'll die.

B- okay, little sleepy heads, goodnight.

Y/n- Night bec

Ma- Night, you guys.