𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿

I was woken up by the feeling of movement coming from below me, my half asleep self confused considering i thought i had fallen asleep on the floor, so why in jesuses name was it moving?

M- Y/n get upp!

Y/n- Huh-

M- Oh my god finally!

I then felt whatever it was i was laying my head on leave my head, as it banged on the cold marble floor, leaving me there as i had started groaning in pain.

Y/n- OWW WHAT THE FUCK!

M- Well i was waitng for you to get up so i could move

Y/n- What do you mean? I thought i feel asleep on the ground

M- You did, but then you moved in your sleep and landed up WITH UR HEAD ON ME. AND IT WAS NOT COMFORTABLE.

Y/n- Oh well you didnt have the get up so suddenly i think i have a concussion now!

M- And i think i have chest issues now!

Mi- And i think im going to have a migrain if you two little thing 1 and thing 2 dont shut up!

M- Well now you understand how me and the rest of the cast are when you and y/n fight like little children.

Mi- Oh shut up

Y/n- Yeah i agree with miguel, shut up.

T- Oh wow look at that miguel and y/n finally agreeing on somthing! Im stunned.

Mi- See i told you he must have been passed out. You can never say anything without getting unneeded commentary from tristan

I let out a small laugh looking back up at tristan to see he had a sarcastic shocked face plastered on.

I then proceed to rip the covers out from on top of me, and start to stand up feeling a little dizzy as i did, because i had stood up way to fast.

Y/n- Well uhm im gonna go get ready its six in the morning and we have to be on set by six forty five sooo imma go shower, change and get my hair and makeup ready byeeeee.
……………………………………………………

We all walked through the doors that the crew had opened for us , some of the cast starting to head back for the grey couch waiting for their turn to film as me, mason, miguel, and maddy had all walked towards the hair and makeup trailer to get in our costumes for the scene.

As all of us were walking side by side,we had our scripts in our hands going over it, thinking and practicing so we wouldn't mess it up. Considering i had been one of the main characters.

The next scene would be when I have visions of things that would happen while I was in the basement, and I would have to wake up having it all be just one dream that would come true later in the movie.
………………………………………………………

Director- ANDD ACTION!

Ranaee(y/n character)- Robin, robin wait up!

I ran towards miguel who had played robin, as he was walking to school, me trying my best to catch up to him.

R- Yeah?

Ra- Okay so you know how i told you ive had some really crazy dreams?

R- You mean like gwen?

Ra- No there nothing like gwens. Mine feel like real.. like really real. I feel like they might actually happen…

R- So gwen?

Ra- No no gwen has dreams of what has already happened im talking about the future.

R- What was your dream about this time?

Ra- Well uhm, me and you… we uhm well we got kidnapped…

R- okay… and?

Ra- And uhm well…we uhm…fell in like love. But then..but then you died.

R- Okay first off. We couldnt have fallen in love, your dating bruce! Also i wouldnt have died i would have killed anyone who had hurt me, or even bothered to lay a finger on you.

Ra- Yeah, yeah your probably right its just a dream. Plus your my bestfriend we wouldnt fall in love.

R- Yeah exactly.

Robin then draped his arm over my shoulder pulling me closer to him, as i layed my head on his shoulder, him laying his head on mine as we both smiled and continued to walk.

Director- ANNND CUT!

Miguel immatley pulled himself away from me, me doing the same as i brushed myself off and started to walk off set to where mason and maddy had been standing.

Ma- You did great y/n!

M- Yeah it really looked like you guys liked eachother for a second

Mi- What can i say..im a good actor..and i guess y/n is too

Y/n- Oh shut up you know im good.

I lightly nudged Miguel's shoulder letting out a small chuckle before walking back to the trailer to allow the hair and makeup artist to remove everything.