jonathans pov :

jonathans pov : as soon as charlie gets home.

i watch her walk in the room with her headphones on. god shes so beautiful.

i say " hey charlie :) " she keeps walking, all i get back is a little " hey ". did i do something? is she okay? i hold my thoughs and go up to her and give her a hug, bring her in bed with me so we can lie together. i hold her waist and stare at her in her beautiful eyes. i need her to know she can talk to me. 

while i hold her, i see tears in her eyes forming, but before  i can say anything she wipes them away. something happened to her, and i need to find out what. :( 

" baby, whats up? what happend. " i say, im worried sick about her. i hold her face so i can look her in the eyes. she tells me she just had a bad day and that shes fine, she smilled. i know shes not fine, its obvious, but i just dont know what to say, i hold her face and kiss her soft lips as i say " okay , but if theres somethings wrong im here for you. " i love her, and seeing her hurt makes me hurt. 

the week passes by, each day she comes home she seems happy. i tucker her in bed and we both began to sleep, i made sure to hold her incase anything happens to her. i love her. 

i hear her getting up and going downstairs, so i get up and follow her. 

shes wearing long sleeves, i realised that she has been all week. something must have happened. i need to know who or what hurt my girl.

" love, i have a question but you might not like it, did you do it again, youve been wearing long sleeves for the past week, and im worried. "  i hope she didnt relapse i know how hard that is for her, even if she did im proud of her. 

she responds with " no, just cold these days" she lets out a nervous laugh. 

okay, she didnt relapse, im proud of her, shes doing so well.  i begin to cuddle her, making sure she knows i love her.