charlies awake.

instead of sam talking to me he hugs me, then says " i, im sorry man . " he says that he needs to go. 

i take the bus to the hostpital and ask the office if i can see " charlie miles " they say yes, i go in her room, shes still fainted. i hope she wakes up soon. i kiss her forehead and whisper "love im still here, im not giving up on you. " tears roll down my face as i leave the hospital ad get back onto the bus, im listening to her favorite song, " i was all over her by salvia palth " it reminds me of her. 

its the next day and i get a phone call, im wondering if i should answer. i decide to answer. 

i pick up the phone and say " hello? " i dont here anything but then all of a sudden hear " hi love" i drop the phone and break down crying, on my knees knealed into a ball, screaming crying, getting anything of relief out. i dont even hang up the phone i grab my shoes and run to the bus stop, i get to the hospital in 5 minutes, i sprint to her room, one of the secretary yells at me asking where im going. i dont care, my charlie is awake. 

i open her door and see her smilling with tears slowly falling down her face. i start breaking down and pick her up and hold her as hard as i can while breaking down into her shoulder. 

20 minutes pass and were still crying while kissing and holding dear life to each other. 

shes awake. my girl is awake. i whisper into her ear.

the doctor tells us we can leave. so i hold her and grab her things, get us onto the bus and we arrive home. 

its night when we get in. we lie down, im holding her as hard as i can. she lets go of me and says " baby, im here now. im staying here with you. im really sorry, i just couldnt take this shit anymore and i just though that you hated me because of all these ugly scars everywhere and that you would be better without me. " 

"what, i spend the whole week breaking down because you werent here. i though it was all my fault, i felt horrible and guilty. i didnt have my girl. i couldnt get up, i havent been going to school, i love you so much you dont get it. just because you have a few scars on this part of your body, doesnt mean i hate you, im extremely inlove with you. your scars dont define you. your the most beautiful girl i have ever. seen. thank you for staying with me. i was afraid id never see you again. i. please. dont do that again, i dont care if were in an argument, or whatever just come talk to me. please. , im so proud of you. " 

we both break down, but end up falling asleep holding eachother.