Prologue ( Redone)

"Do you have nothing to say... to your creator" said the devil as he lay defeated ( I don't know how to type his name so I'm calling him the devil)

The DoomSlayer walks up to the devil and takes out the Doomblade and stabs it in the devils chest.

"NO"

As he pulls the blade out he sees the devils head reach back as light comes out of his mouth and eyes and disappears into nothing. As the slayer turns around and walks towards his helmet he hears the FATHER speak.

" you did well slayer and I thank you for finally getting rid of him. you got rid of all the demons and now you have done the very thing you swore to destroy. What do you want to do now slayer?"

That last sentence stoped the slayer as he was picking up his helmet. What is he going to do now that he got rid of all the demons? As he thinks he can't remember a time when he was not fighting off the forces of hell. And for the first time in trillions of years he said something.

"FATHER, CAN I ASK FOR A FAVOR."

"Yes slayer after all you have done it is the least I can do"

"CAN I BE REINCARNATED INTO A PEACEFUL LIFE"

The FATHER was quite surprised by this and just asked

"Why do you want to be reincarnated slayer" the FATHER asked quite curious.

"I CANNOT REMEMBER A TIME I HAVE NOT BEEN FIGHTING"

"I see, than I shall give you a new life in a peaceful world ( as I was typing this I was thinking is the one piece world peaceful there are some nice places in the show but there's also a lot of war). So slayer do you have anything you want to bring to your new life"

" yes I want the suit I have on, guns and my ability's" said the godkiller

" but did you not just say that you want a peaceful life, so why are you bringing your weapons and suit?" The FATHER asked quite curious.

"It just does not feel right to go anywhere without them. But they are mainly so I can remember what drove me to peace." States the slayer

"Well then slayer would you like to choose what world you would like to be reincarnated into" ask FATHER

"Yes I would." The slayer said

As the slayer said this millions of worlds flashed in to his head. As they flashed by one world got his eye. It looked peaceful and beautiful, at that moment he decided.

"I chose this." Answered the slayer

"Ok then slayer goodbye and thank you"

Little did the slayer know that that world was far from peaceful.

(I am sorry if this seems rushed or bad I will try and improve. And I am makeing him as strong as the codex in Doom eternal says and that is very strong so he is going to be very op)