The tamer vs the deva

(Short chapter)

No pov

Uta was facing the lion tamer with a look of seriousness on her face for this was her first fight as a pirate. Nami tho ran behind a building.

Uta "ok then lion guy ready to hear the sound of defeat."

Mohji "the only sound you will be making is a scream!"

As he said that the lion ran at Uta intending to end it with one strike. Uta seeing this took a deep breath and let out a sonic scream that stoped the lion in there tracks and launched the lion back.

Mohji "AHHHHHHHH!!! What was that!!"

Mohji covers his ears in pain as the sound starts to slowly destroy his ear drums. Mohji hits the ground as he falls of the lion as the lion is passed out foaming at the mouth with now white eyes.

Uta: "that should do it." She says as she puts her hand on her hips and walks away. As she walks away Mohji slowly gets up as he takes out a wip.

Mohji: "where do you think you're going!" Mohji uses his wip as he yells with anger and rage in his voice. Uta turns around as the wip hits her arm.

Uta: "owww! That hurts you asshole!" She yells  as she can feel the numbness and burning sensation from the hit as she holds her arm with her hand.

Mohji: "you hurt Richie now I'm going to break you!"

Uta: "fine try it you you discount lion king." Uta says as she cracks her knuckles.

Mohji uses his wip and try's to hit her legs but Uta jumps over it and makes a music note and jumps on the note to go higher. Mohji to enraged to care about how she did it sends another strike at her but Uta uses another music note to dodge as she then makes a lance/spear out of her music notes and throws it at Mohji as the lance/spear spins as it  hits him in the chest using the blunt side of the weapon knocking him out and making a crater as he lays defeated.

(Lance/Spear look ignore the armor)

 Uta lands on the ground as her lance/spear disappears into music notes

Uta: "well that was not much of a fight now."

Uta turns to go get Nami but when she turns around she sees Nami looking at her with a jaw dropped expression as she asks.

Nami: "HOW!?!?"

Uta: "how what?"

Nami: "how did you make a spear out of music note and what was with the music notes!!"

Uta: "devil fruit I are the Uta Uta fruit making me a music woman but now that I say it my fruit is just my name."

Nami hearing that she has a devil fruit thinks

Nami: "the two are monsters!"

__________________________________

Next time on straw hat slayer "the sword vs an acrobat."