The Tomato Pirates

Luffy pov

I was running as fast as I can to the bar passing all the villagers. As I reached the bar I opened the doors to see a man with red hair a claw like scar on the left side of his face and the very obvious straw hat on his head.

"Tomato-San your still here!"

"First off ITS SHANKS and second of course I'm still here is there a problem luffy?" Said the man now known as shanks.

"No I was just wondering if you were here so I can eat." I said as he was heading to the bar.

"Why do I have to be here for you to eat?" Shanks says puzzled.

"Simple so you can pay for it your a pirate so you must have a lot of gold on your ship." I said with a smirk.

"I am not paying for what you eat you little black hole of a human!!" Yells shanks with shark teeth.

"I don't eat that much tomato-San. But I do wonder what your hair tastes like, maybe like strawberries?" I say as he puts his hand on his chin.

"Why you little-"

He was cut off by a man that seemed very overweight and had a half eaten piece of meat in his hands. This man was lucky roo fastest of the crew.

"Calm down captain luffy was just joking. But I don't know about the hair part tho." Roo said

"Your right he was just joking *huff* now how are you luffy not getting into trouble now are we." Said the red hair.

"No I was wondering when your going on your next adventure?" I say with curiosity

As shanks was about to answer a young lady with green hair and a apron on comes and said.

"Oh hey luffy how are you today." Said the green hair lady.

"I am doing good makino how are you." I say to makino.

"I am doing good luffy." She said with a smile

As I was about to say something the bar doors bust open revealing a tall man in a brown trench coat, a sword on his hip and a x shaped scar on his cheek. As he walks up to the bar all the crew in the bar go silent at his arrival. As he stops at the bar he asks.

"I would like 10 barrels of sake now" he said quite impatiently.

"Sorry but we are all out of sake" said makino as nicely as she can.

"Oh than what are they drinking then?" Hugima asked.

"Oh well-" she was than cut off by shanks offering  a bottle of sake that was then shattered on shanks head.

'Why is he not doing anything!' I think as my anger rises.

'Calm Down you are not the slayer an-' my train of thought was than broken by a sword cutting through the bar.

"If we can't have the sake than we will take you." He said with a evil smirk as he looks her body. He than goes to touch her as shanks was about to get him when he is then grabbed by a small hand. As he stops he looks to me and says.

"You want to go brat then I will kill you!" He said angrily

"You can fucking try!" I say as I put my right foot on the left side of his rib cage and rip his arm out of left arm. As he hits the ground screaming in pain everyone in the bar looks shocked. I than get on top of him as he lies on the floor bleeding.

Shanks pov

'Holy shit!!! The kid ripped off his arm like nothing what the hell!!' I think right after he ripped his arm out. I see him get on top of the man and pulls out of nowhere a weird handle as he says.

"Look here I was just going to let you off and not say a thing but you crossed that line when you tried something on mom so I'm not going to let you go. So you shall feel the bite of my sword." Luffy said as the handle turns into a big red sword.

When I see that sword my eyes go wide as everyone else has shocked eyes

When I see that sword my eyes go wide as everyone else has shocked eyes. Then luffy stabs the man in the chest and he turns to dust a second later. Everyone in the bar was still in shock at the sword. So I decided to break the silence with one name...

"Luffy"

800 words two hours whoo