ASL(U) (last part changed)

Two months after luffy killed the king of the forest

Third pov

It's been two months since luffy and Uta meet ace and luffy has been chasing ace every day. Luffy has also hunted nearly all of the apex predators in the forest and now has become feared by all animals in the forest. Today luffy brought Uta along with him to hunt and are currently walking around until luffy asked a question.

"Uta, do you have a weapon?" Luffy asked as he turned his head to Uta

"Why do I need a weapon when you are the one hunting?" Uta replied

Luffy sighed at the answer and used his devil fruit to get the UAC pistol.

"Here's a pistol so be careful we don't want that cute face to get hurt now do we

"Here's a pistol so be careful we don't want that cute face to get hurt now do we. And I will make your own gun soon."Luffy teased

The amount of heat coming from Uta's face made the the temperature of the area go up ten degrees.

"Why did it just get hotter?" Questioned luffy.

As he was looking around for the source of the heat he noticed a tiny black chip in a tree. As he got closer he noticed it was a hard drive similar to that of the UAC. As he reached and got it out of the tree he noticed a piece of paper on it. The letter said.

'Hello slayer it is me the FATHER after you were reincarnated I decided to give you a gift. I think you know what or in this case who the drive is. I hope you enjoy this little gift. Dearly the FATHER.'

As luffy read this there was only one thought in his head.

'VEGA!'

As he was reading Uta came over to him less red and looked over his shoulders to see the hard drive. As she sees it she asked.

"Hey what's that Lu?" Questioned Uta.

As she said that luffy pulled out a green helmet. When he did Uta was surprised and looked at the helmet.

As luffy turned the helmet over to the back he puts the hard drive in and puts the helmet on

As luffy turned the helmet over to the back he puts the hard drive in and puts the helmet on. As he was doing this Uta was looking at him confused as to what he was doing. For luffy he saw a familiar looking circle and smiled. Than he heard a familiar voice that he missed.