Ace joins the chat

Third pov

We see three people walking through a forest. As we get closer to the ground, we see a boy being carried by a old man and behind the man a little girl.

"Look at what that dam red hair did to you brainwashing you into wanting to become pirates!" Yelled the old man.

"But I will become a pirate and the greatest pirate  there is!" Yelled luffy as he was being carried by the man.

"Come on Uta help me out here!" Asked luffy as he tried to get out of the mans grasp.

"Why would I help you? You got yourself to into this mess and if you just came willingly we would not be in this situation right now." Answered Uta in a slightly angry tone.

'Yea but I don't want to hurt gramps' thought luffy as he was hanging from the man's grasp.

"I like this girl luffy where did you find her anyways?" Asked the old man as he looked back at Uta.

"Gramps you like 70 and she's 8... are you a pedo gramps!?" Gasped luffy as he looked up at the man.

"What no I- *sigh* never mind we're here anyways." Answered the old fossil called a man.

As they stop they come to a clearing and see a cabin a very big one at that.

As the man sets down luffy he starts to walk towards the door of the building

As the man sets down luffy he starts to walk towards the door of the building. As he stops he knocks on the door and waits.

"Who dares interrupts my meal!" Said a curly orange haired woman.

"I do Dadan!" Said the old man in a now irritated tone.

"Ga-Garp what are you doing here!?" Yelled Dadan shocked.

"I just thought I would check how the brat is doing and to drop a brat and a girl." Answered Garp.

"Why do I get called a brat?!" Yelled luffy

Uta just looks at luffy and shakes her head and kindly said to Dadan.

"It's nice to meet you miss Dadan. My name is Uta and this idiot is luffy. Luffy say hi." Uta than looked at luffy and motioned him to say hello.

"Yo!" Luffy greeted.

Uta than smacks him on top of his head.

"Why can't you just say hello like a normal human being!" Uta said annoyed.

But before luffy could say anything a slimy bullet was dogged. Luffy then looks to where the spit ball came from and saw a kid sitting on a rock with his arms crossed.

 Luffy then looks to where the spit ball came from and saw a kid sitting on a rock with his arms crossed