Meeting the discount lion king

No pov

As luffy bea- I mean "fight" buggy.

Uta and nami were bolting down the street of orange town like someone's father going to get milk.

Uta "well I guess we should find zoro now that Lu is beating that clown guy"

Nami "are you sure luffy can beat that guy"

Uta looks at Nami and says "oh I'm very sure, I'm so sure that even if you put him against a yonko he will still win."

"Yonko? What's the hell is a yonko?" Nami said quite confused.

Uta "oh right the east blue doesn't know much about the grand line. To say what a yonko it's basically the four strongest pirates in the world."

Nami "and how strong are the yonko?"

Uta "the weakest yonko can destroy the east blue by them self"

As Nami heard this she thought about a blue fish man with a saw like nose but she quickly shook it off.

Nami "no fish men are 10x stronger than a human and 'he' is stronger than a average fish man"

As nami ended her thoughts an arm stoped her as Nami looked up and to her side to see Uta holding her arm in front of her. Uta looked dead ahead and Nami saw this and looked ahead to see a man riding a lion and the man has funny looking...hair?

Mohji "who are you two ladies

Mohji "who are you two ladies."

Uta "were just passing by, so now if you excuse us"

As Uta was about to drag away Nami mohji spoke.

Mohji "now hold on there now that I think about it I never saw you here before are you perhaps with the straw hat kid."

Uta thinks "dam I can fight him but I'm not sure if Nami can fight"

As Uta was thinking Nami spoke.

Nami "what straw hat?"

Mohji "there was a kid with a straw hat that challenged the captain and now that I mentioned it you two where next to the straw hat brat"

Nami and Uta just sweat drop at this because he sounded like he just discovered the greatest mystery.

Nami and Uta "this guys a dumbass"

Mohji "now that I know that your with the straw hat brat I will feed you to Richie"

Nami takes a step back scared as Uta stands her ground.

Uta "well it was worth a shot"

Uta turns her head to Nami and says

"Cover your ears"

__________________________________
(Next time on "straw hat slayer" the tamer vs the deva)