Young love

Luffy pov

'Well crap' I think as I turn off the crucible. As I look to shanks I see that he looks quite shocked and I simply ask.

"You ok there tomato-San?"

As he snaps out of it he walks over to me and puts his hands on my shoulder. He then looks at me with a face I haven't seen on him before... seriousness. He asked me one question single question.

"Luffy... what was that just now" said shanks forgetting about the sword for now.

"What was what?" I lie to him

"You ripped the man's arm off, and where did you get that...thing!?" He said a lot more seriously.

"Well the 'thing' is called the crucible and as to how I ripped the man's arm off..." I paused for a excuse I could give to him, but nothing came to mind.

"Well can you at least tell me where you got the sword from?" Asked shanks as he calmed down.

"Well I was able to do it after I ate a strange fruit. I have to say it tasted very bad, but after that I was going to wash my self off in the river but as I got into the river I got very weak so I quickly got out." I told shanks like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"That doesn't explain the sword luffy." Shanks replied

"Oh the sword, ya I always had it I just hid it with a cool power I got. I got more weapons and even armor." I say while smiling at him

" luffy first off I think you ate a devil fruit. Second what is your ability." Shanks said quite shocked

"Well I can summon weapons and I can equip armor on me" I answered

"Cap I think that's the 'quip quip fruit' it gives random weapons but I never heard of it giving a armor?" Said a man smoking a cigarette.

"Ok so he ate the 'quip quip fruit' am I right Benn." Asked shanks

"Yep it's the most random fruit out there you may get a ancient weapon or a squirt gun it's that random." Replied benn

" ok can I go see uta tomato-San." I ask

"Yea she is at the docks." Replied shanks

third person

As luffy runs out the door shanks heads back to the bar and calls benn and roo over. Once they get to the bar shanks is the first to speak.

"He is back" said shanks

"Who's back?" Both Roo and Benn ask

"The Doomslayer"

Uta pov

I was just sitting at the dock enjoying the sea breeze as I look towards the ever blue sea, than I hear a yell a all to common one I hear. As I turn around I see the sunbeam of a smile that I love though I bet he doesn't even know what love is. As he comes to a halt he asks.

"Hey Uta how are ya, Shishishishi!" He said as he cutely laughs

"I'm doing fine Lu how are you." I ask back

"I'm doing good so what are you doing?" He said as he tilted his head

'Dam why does he have to be so cute!!' I think and then answered.

"I'm just siting here looking at the sea, want to join?" I ask him

"Ok!!" He replied

As he sits down we spend a good 30 seconds before he asked a question I was not expecting.

"So what's your dream?" He asked me

I just looked at him and say.

"You can't just say that out of the blue dumbass!!!" I yell at him

He just looks at me with his cute face I can never be mad at. And just as simple as it is him eating food big enough for a army he just said.

"What's wrong with asking about your dream?" He replied

"It's not that, you just said that out of nowhere!" I yell

"Well what's your dream?" He asked once more

*huff* "Fine my dream is to be a world famous singer and I know it's stupid." I sadly say

"No dreams are stupid tho?" He said dumbly

"Oh then what's your dream?" I ask

"IM GOING TO BE KING OF THE PIRATES!!!" He yelled as he stood up in a 'X' position with his signature smile.

All I could do was sit there in shock at his dream. But as soon as that I spoke.

"So both are dreams are stupid *huff* go figure." I say in a low tone

But then he looked at me and said a question I will always remember.

"Then join my crew and we will make your dreams real I swear!" He told me with determination.

I sat there thinking should I join him. And a minute later I said something I will never regret.

"I will join you captain." I said with a big smile.

Third pov

In the party bar as shanks was drinking he thought.

'Did luffy call makino mom!?!?" Than he spit out his dink so far it rivals Sanjis nose bleeds.

Timeskip 1 month

Luffy pov
"Are you sure you don't want to come Lu?" Shanks ask

"No I am going to be a pirate greater than you!!!" I yelled as Uta was sitting behind me on a crate.

"Oh really, then here return this when you become a great pirate Lu."shanks said as he put his straw hat on my head.

"I WILL BE KING OF THE PIRATES!!!" I yell and every one looks at me with a smile. Shanks then looks at Uta and Said.

"No marriage until 15 ok Uta." As he said that me and Uta blush like ripe tomatoes.( I think you know how this will go by the start of the show)

He just laughs and he leaves the island I'm thinking 'why would he Sa-' than it hit me thanks to my trillion year old mind I am not dense so I look at her and blush even more and I realize this is my first crush in years. I inhale and head back to the bar to wait for gramps tomorrow.

(That was long for me and as you can tell I am making the romance short so I can get to the real plot faster and because I can and you can't stop me so expect some marriage involved)