Start to a adventure

Third pov

We see a little boat with two people on it. On it we see a teen with a red vest, blue short jeans, sandals and a straw hat. Next to him leaning on his shoulder is a peppermint like haired girl, her hair is covering the left eye. Her hair also looks like bunny ears, she wears a simple white dress. We know the two as monkey D. Luffy and his wife monkey Uta.

 Luffy and his wife monkey Uta

"I remember when you asked me out when I just turned 15

"I remember when you asked me out when I just turned 15." Said Uta as she looked back towards windmill village.

"Yea, the entire village thought I was sick." Replies luffy as he chuckled.

"Lu were are we?" Asked Uta as she crossed her hands and looked at him.

"I have never been this far away from home so I don't know?" Answered luffy as he looked and tilted his head at Uta.

As he finished she pointed behind luffy towards a spinning mass of water.

"Oh...wait WHAT!!!" Luffy yelled as he did a double take.

"Stupid why did I marry you?" Questioned Uta as she rubbed her head.

We then cut to the fugly ducking also known as alvedas ship attacking a cruise ship. We see two men talking two each other.

"No listen jack a hot dog is a taco." Said stupid one

"No they are not a hotdog is the meat the bun is separate will." Said jack.

"Fine but you know I'm right." Said will

"Hey is that a barrel wait no two." Said jack as then he looked at will to see him crying.

"Why are you crying?" Asked jack

"You counted higher than one." Replied will

"Oh you mother-" and let's go to the barrels that made it on the ship by a pink haired kid. As the kid rolled the two barrels we see two men walk up to the kid.

"So coby what you got there." Asked pirate one

"O-oh just some rum I think?" Coby replied scared.

"Oh so we can have some if alveda doesn't notice." Said pirate two as if he just solved the meaning of life.

"What no!?" Yelled coby but before he could finish one of the barrel exploded revealing a rare luffy.

"Hey pinky where are we?" Asked luffy

"First off who are you second what do you mean by 'we'." Asked coby

"Well I came here with my wife stupid." Luffy said as he opened the second barrel to reveal Uta.

"Next time pay attention to the water I cannot handle a barrel again." Uta said as luffy helped her up.

"But you handled me fine on are honey moon." Teased luffy

As he said that Uta became red and hit luffy on top of his head. And as that was happening Coby was currently loading.

"Your married?!??!!" Yelled Coby after computing

"Yep." Replied luffy as he kissed Uta

"So what's your dream kid" luffy said as he walked over to a apple crate and Uta sat down.

"I want to be a navy admiral and beat alveada." Yelled Coby with determination.

But before anyone could speak a woman dropped thru the ceiling. As the dust settled we see a beyond ugly woman.

 As the dust settled we see a beyond ugly woman

"What did you say Coby." Yelled alveda

"Hey who is this fat ugly person Coby." Luffy asked as he was pointing at alveda.

"I would say never say that to a woman Lu but I
Wholeheartedly agree with you on this, god that feels weird." Uta said as she shivered at the ulgy that is alveda.

"What feels weird?!" Asked luffy as he runs to Uta worried.

"I'm fine Lu I was just joking." Uta said as she calmed down her overprotective husband.

" Coby who is the most beautiful woman in the world." Alveda said as out of thin air the alveda pirates come out and say.

"You lady alveda!" Yelled the pirates

But at the same time luffy said something.

"Uta!" Luffy yelled as Uta than turned into a tomato.

As luffy said that everyone-Lu,Uta Looked shocked at what he said. Luffy than said

"Hey corny tell them your dream." Luffy said as he got to cobys side.

" yes what is your worthless dream." Alveda said with a smirk.

As coby gathered all of his courage and also forgetting what luffy called him he yelled.

" I will be a navy admiral and kick your fucking ass!!" Yelled coby

Just as alveda was about to do something luffy comes in with a blood punch hitting her in the stomach sending her away.

"So mind giving me a boat?" Luffy asked

"Yessir!" Yelled all the pirates in response

"Good I could really go for a hotdog." Luffy said hungry

(Sorry if rushed and if I was late to upload see ya in the next chapter)